Eastman Thinline T59/V
- Color/ Finish: Antique Varnish
- Technology: Semi-Hollow Body
- Body Shape: ES Shape
- Strings: 6 string
- Neck construction: Set in neck
- Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24,75" (629 mm)
- Body Material: Maple laminated
- Top: Maple with Flamed Maple veneer
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard Inlays: Split Parallelogram
- Pickup Configuration: H-H (2x Humbucker)
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Antiquity
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Antiquity
- Pickup Selector Switch: 3 way toggle
- Controls: 2x volume, 2x tone
- Bridge / Tremolo: Tune-O-Matic
- Hardware: Antiqued Chrome
- Including: Hardcase
- Country of Origin: China
- Strings: Cleartone 011 - 049
- Steel Stop Tailpiece
- Saddle width 1 3/4"
- Bone nut
Eastman Thinline T59/V · Electric Guitar
The Eastman Thinline T59 / V-AMB is a real eyecatcher. The laminated maple is veneered with Flamed Maple, which in combination with the Antique Amber lacquer creates a stunning contrast. Easy aging of the hardware and the paint gives the guitar a noble antique look. The T59 also has inner values: for the classic sound, a pair of Seymour Duncan Seth Lover humbuckers.
This item was given an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 2 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.
incl. VAT, plus delivery costs
Delivery time on request
This item is currently not available. The delivery time has to be asked individually.
Add to wish list
› Print view
Customers were also interested in:
Find similar products:
· Show all articles of the brand Eastman.