Bogner Helios 100
- Technology: Valve
- Power: 100 W
- Channels: 2
- Gain Levels: 2
- Inserts: Series
- Power Amp Valves: 4x EL34
- Impedance: 4/8/16 ohms
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 73,7 x 27,3 x 21,0 cm
- Weight: 19,5 kg
- Country of Origin: USA
- "Plexi" and "Hot" input
- Ch1: Volume, Bright Switch with 3 positions
- Ch2: Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble and Volume
- Pre EQ switch with "Plexi Bright, Normal and Bright"
- Voicing switch for 70's or 80's
- EQ Bypass Switch for "Raw Preamp / Poweramp" Voicing
- Common Presence control
- "Bottom" control with "punch" switch for low end behavior
- Tube buffered Effect path (serial) with "Return Level" control
- "JMP / JTM" switch (100 Watt Plexi Style - tight, 30 Watt JTM Style - softer)
Bogner Helios 100 · Guitar Amp Head
Due to the company's 25th anniversary, Bogner Amplification proudly presents the Helios amplifiers. Truly a sonic time machine, HELIOS features hand-wired turret board construction with two foot-switchable channels and a foot-switchable FX loop/boost. Available with 50 or 100 watts with EL34 power tubes.
Value for money
What an awesome sounding ampThomas on 08.01.2021
I've owned tons of amps during my something 40 years as a guitar player. Some of the many amps I own or have owned are Bogner Ecstasy 101B, Bogner Helios Eclipse, Diezel Herbert MKII, Diezel Herbert MKIII, Mesa Boogie Mark V, Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier Reborn, Cornford MK50h, Elmwood M90, ENGL Fireball 100, ENGL Invader II, ENGL Powerball II, ENGL Retro Tube 100, Marshall JMP 2203 from 1980, Marshall 25/50, Marshall SLP1959 and 3 modded Marshalls.
I can hands down say that this is the best sounding amp I've ever owned or played. Don't be fooled by it only having two channels. This is a Swiss army knife Marshall sound galore. If you like the Marshall character then this is it. This do it all from the shimmering Plexi clean to 80's metal, all without the use of any extra pedal in front. You want blazing Plexi? You got it. You want 80's hardrock and metal, you got it? You want jazz, blues, rock or even fusion? No problem. This amp cover it all.
My favorite guitar sounds are from George Lynch, Warren DeMartini, Dann Huff, John Sykes and Steve Vai from the albums Eat it & Smile, Passion & Warfare and Alien Love Secrets. This amp nail all those tone without a pedal. All but one. To get John Sykes saturated sound I use a slight midboost using the Suhr Koko Boost with the switch to the left. Then it nails that tone too.
It records well and sits well in the mix too.
If you're after an amp with the best Marshall sound ever done, look know further. This is it. Best amp I've ever own. A keeper.
- Karl's Studio-Wire 6 m K/K, Instrument Cable1 644 Kč
- Karl's Even-Louder-Wire 1 m K/K, Speaker Cable1 239 Kč
Customers were also interested in:
- Bogner Helios Eclipse 100, Guitar Amp Head85 804 Kč
- Bogner XTC Ecstasy 101B EL34 Class A/AB, Guitar Amp Head96 470 Kč
- Bogner Helios Eclipse 100, Guitar Amp Head78 501 Kč
- Bogner XTC Ecstasy 20th Anniversary EL34, Guitar Amp Head123 880 Kč
- Diezel VH 4, Guitar Amp Head75 893 Kč
- Bogner Helios 412SL slant, Guitar Cabinet35 469 Kč