Beyerdynamic(40 items found.)
- Headphone Beyerdynamic DT 1990 PRO11 978 Kč
- Headphone Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro5 715 Kč
- Mic Bundle Beyerdynamic TG Drum-Set Pro M MKII13 021 Kč
- Microphone Beyerdynamic TG V70ds5 324 Kč
- Headphone Beyerdynamic DT-240 Pro1 931 Kč
- In-Ear Earpieces Beyerdynamic MMX 41 iE718 Kč
- Microphone Beyerdynamic TG V70d4 489 Kč
- Microphone Beyerdynamic TG I53c2 662 Kč
- Headphone Beyerdynamic DT 770 M3 575 Kč
- Microphone Beyerdynamic M 16011 847 Kč
- Microphone Beyerdynamic TG V35ds1 136 Kč
- Headphone Beyerdynamic DT 1770 PRO 250 Ohm11 090 Kč
- Microphone Beyerdynamic TG V50ds2 558 Kč
- Microphone Beyerdynamic TG V56c5 741 Kč
- Microphone Beyerdynamic TG I57c3 367 Kč
- Headphone Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 80 Ohm3 628 Kč
- Headphone Beyerdynamic DT 297 PV MK II6 237 Kč
- Headphone Beyerdynamic DT-2523 288 Kč
- Microphone Beyerdynamic M 13013 021 Kč
- Mic Accessories Beyerdynamic MKV 55 BLK259 Kč
- Mic Accessories Beyerdynamic MKV 871 044 Kč
- Microphone Beyerdynamic Opus 56.16/3 BLK Kopfbügel (Versandretoure)2 323 Kč
- Microphone Beyerdynamic Opus 56.18 BLK Kopfbügel (Versandretoure)2 323 Kč
- Microphone Beyerdynamic TG D715 611 Kč
- Headphone Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 250 Ohm3 628 Kč
- Headphone Beyerdynamic Kopfhörer Kabel575 Kč
- Microphone Beyerdynamic TG D58c2 923 Kč
- Microphone Beyerdynamic M 88 TG7 281 Kč
- Microphone Clamp Beyerdynamic MKV 11 Microphone Holder535 Kč
- Microphone Beyerdynamic TG V50d2 143 Kč
- Mic Accessories Beyerdynamic MA-PVA1 018 Kč
- Mic Accessories Beyerdynamic EA 86966 Kč
- Microphone Beyerdynamic GM 3055 872 Kč
- Microphone Beyerdynamic MCE 72 CAM6 498 Kč
- Microphone Beyerdynamic Mikrofon Beyerdynamic BM-32W4 697 Kč
- Microphone Beyerdynamic TG D35d2 323 Kč
- Microphone Beyerdynamic TG D57c3 184 Kč
- Microphone Beyerdynamic TG I55c Helix2 766 Kč
- Microphone Beyerdynamic TG I56c2 795 Kč
- Wireless Accessories Beyerdynamic WA-OPTG836 Kč
BeyerdynamicDecades of experience and extremely high demands in the workmanship are the fundamentals of the worldwide reputation of Beyerdynamic´s microphones, -headphones and conference systems. Beyerdynamic products are developed and manly hand assembled under very high quality standards in Heilbronn/Germany. The long list of artists relying on Beyerdynamic include people such as : Sheryl Crow, Type O Negative, The Eagles, Sarah Brightman, Lenny Kravitz, Pat Metheny, Fleetwood Mac, Kings X, The Edge (U2), Sophie Ellis Bexter, Alice Cooper, Chester Thompson, Nico Mc Brain and many more.
The founder of the company, Eugen Beyer invented a pair of dynamic headphones back in 1937 and names them DT 48; they are still in production today.
This was the international break through as an audio specialist for the company Beyerdynamic GmbH & Co. KG that had been founded 1924 in Berlin. Producing at the utmost peak of perfection, Beryerdynamic constantly found new solutions for the ever growing clientele.
A true Disc Bar revolution occurred in 1953 as Beyerdynamic introduced the „ Stick „ a one sided, handheld headphone. During Queen Elizabeth’s inaugural visit to Australia in 1963, the Beyerdynamic M 88 directional microphone was the only microphone to be used. In 1980 again a small revolution took place due to the launch of the DT 880, turning traditions in side out, producing a dynamic headphone with electrostatic output. One of the best studio headphones ever to be made is the DT-770 pro, which has been in production since 1985; Beyerdynamic picked up on many drummers’ wishes to have volume control on the Headphones and released the DT-770 M. In 1988 the Olympic games in Seoul/Korea saw all reporters desks equipped with broadcast headphones (DT 109) by Beyerdynamic. In 1990 Beyerdynamic once again proved its competence in stereo condenser microphones by launching the MC 742. In 1996 the Opus range, a solution set for musicians and the first digital microphone ever made were shown by Beyerdynamic. They hit the bullseye once more with the range of drum microphones made for the Opus series, excellent sound, extremely tough and ingenious fixing, made the Opus 99 and Opus 88 drummers favourite. 2002 was the year that the new generation of swan neck microphones was launched. The very modern design of the 200/800 series makes it easy to implement these microphones into designed environments.
Beyerdynamic has a wide range of products for professional recording situations, such as broadcast, on stage or in the studio. The Beyerdynamic headphones and headsets are very comfortable and reliable to help support professionals whilst at work.
A wide range of true condenser microphones, usually sold in sets and easy to use stereo microphones offer great results without complex positioning (beyerdynamic MCE-72, beyerdynamic 82 und beyerdynamic MC-833)
In 2006 Beyerdynamic took over the company Intercom / Hanover and could significantly extend its portfolio in the field of powerful digital conference components as well as services for individual customer support. In the cause of this takeover, Beyerdynamic also acquired a patent for Revaloto, a digital tabletop conference system.