Ashdown AMP C210-300
- Technology: Transistor
- Loudspeakers: 2x 10"
- Loudspeaker Type: Ashdown BlueLine
- Horn: yes
- Power at 4 ohms: 300 W
- EQ: 5 band EQ
- Inserts: Series
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Fan: yes
- DI-Out: XLR balanced
- Switch Line Out Pre/Post EQ: yes
- Compressor: yes
- Distortion Section: yes
- Octaver: yes
- Effect section: yes
- Tuner output: yes
- Output for Extension Speakers: Yes
- Headphone output with speaker mute: no
- footswitch: FS-2, not included
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 47,0 x 62,0 x 33,5 cm
- Weight: 23,2 kg
- Country of Origin: China
Ashdown AMP C210-300 · Bass Amp
In collaboration with Ashdown we have created a series of our own: A. M. P., Amplified Musik Produktiv. In timeless, cool black we present real all-round workhorses for an unbeatable price. Of course an octaver, compressor and overdrive section are included, coupled with many additional connectivity options, the classic British VU-meter look and neat performance to make walls shake.
Value for money
Ashdown AMP C210-300User on 23.02.2019
I'd been searching for a bass amp for some time, with certain criteria, when I came across the AMP 210-300. It had to have 2x10" speakers, it had to be light enough to carry (under 25kg), it had to be at least 300w, it also had to have an Effects Loop, and it had to be reasonably priced.
All of the other combo amps I'd looked at were either too expensive, or only had a 15" speakers. Having owned various 1x15's in the past, they did not fit the bill.
The AMP appears to on be based on the old Ashdown MAG-300 Evo iii amps, so they are tried and tested. It also comes with Ashdown's 5 year Warranty, which is real piece of mind if anything does go wrong. Very impressed with it out of the box, looks great, sounds great, has plenty of tonal options with the 5 band EQ, and built in Compressor, Overdrive and Sub-Octave circuit. You can also bypass the EQ section with a switch, where I found the best sound by using the Deep & Bright switches.
It's not too loud to use at home, but it's also loud enough to be heard in a rock band. It is rated at 300w, but that is with an 8 Ohm Extension Cab, however, it is still loud enough on it's own.
All in all, a great purchase if you're looking for a bass combo from a renown manufacturer, but at a reasonable price.
- Swiff CB10 Cable Free Pedalboard., Effect Pedalboard3 169 Kč
- Swiff AP02 Earthpulse, Guitar Effect2 017 Kč
- Swiff AP04 Firefuzz, Guitar Effect2 017 Kč
- Swiff AP05 Knocker, Guitar Effect2 017 Kč
- Swiff AP07 Overland, Guitar Effect2 017 Kč
Customers were also interested in:
- Ashdown AAA-300-210T, Bass Amp9 874 Kč
- Ashdown Rootmaster RM-C112T-500-EVO, Bass Amp15 557 Kč
- Ashdown OriginAL C112-300, Bass Amp14 824 Kč
- Ashdown Studio 15, Bass Amp11 498 Kč
- Ashdown Studio 12, Bass Amp6 967 Kč
- Ashdown AMP 300H, Bass Amp Head7 098 Kč
- Ampeg Classic Micro-CL, Bass Stack10 712 Kč
- Markbass CMD Jeff Berlin Players School, Bass Amp12 388 Kč
- Ashdown Rootmaster RM-C115T-500-EVO, Bass Amp19 905 Kč