AKG C520 Headset
- Type: Headset Microphone
- Transducer principle: Condenser
- Pickup pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 60 Hz - 20 kHz
- Max. SPL: 130 dB
- Open circuit sensitivity: 5 mV/Pa
- Phantom Power: 48 V
- Connection Plug: 3pin XLR
- Cable: 1,50 m
- Special Features: Boom arm can be used on the left as well as on the right side
- Colour / Finish: Black
- Including: Incl. wind protection W44
- Note: for wirde used with permanently joined power supply
AKG C520 Headset · Microphone
The AKG C520 head-worn condenser microphone gives vocalists incredible dynamic range and great sound reproduction in a lightweight, adjustable, and hands-free package. Highlights of the AKG C520 include an external shock mount for noise rejection, a cardioid polar pattern for great sound isolation, miniature gooseneck to let you position the mic the way you want it, and a mic arm that can be installed for left- or right-handed use. A moisture shield and adjustable behind-the-neck headband are also featured on the AKG C520.
This item was given an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 2 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.
Customers were also interested in:
Find similar products:
· AKG Headset-Microphones
· Show all articles of the brand AKG.