Boss TU-3 Chromatic Tuner
- Instrument: Guitar and bass
- Design: Floor
- Chromatic: Yes
- Metronome: No
- Cent mode (display like classic tuner) or STREAM mode (running light display)
- 21 Light elements in the display chain (instead of 11)
- Optical confirmation at correct pitch (ACCU PITCH, two lights in the center from the sides)
- Extremely bright display mode selectable (HIGH BRIGHTNESS MODE) for use in daylight
- Chromatic voices according to sheet music or voices by string numbers 1 to 6
- FLAT-TUNING for hard rock / metal up to 6 halftones lower
- Mute or bypass when tuning (OUTPUT or BYPASS jack)
- Huge tuning range from C0 (16.35 Hz) to C8 (4.186 Hz), also for 7-string guitars and 6-string basses
- Accuracy +/- 1 cent
- Reference tone adjustable from 436 to 445 Hz
- Battery (30mA power consumption = 14 hours of continuous operation) or power supply (BOSS PSA-230 or PSB-230)
- Power supply of 7 additional effect pedals by DC OUT socket + optional BOSS PCS-20a distribution cable + BOSS power supply PSA-230 or PSB-230
Boss TU-3 Chromatic Tuner · Tuner
An indestructible tuner in the popular BOSS floor pedal format the TU-2 was the best-selling BOSS pedal every month worldwide! Many manufacturers have built a similar tuner since then - but now BOSS presents the TU-3 and sets the benchmark a good bit higher - with great new features, reduced price and consistent, indestructible quality!
The Boss compact pedal series can be described justifiably as the most successful pedal design of all time. In 1977 the first compact pedal came onto the market and caused a sensation - power supply connection, noiseless MOSFET footswitch, check LED and a uniform, ultra stable housing - all these features have set bench marks for the effect device design. The compact pedal series is more relevant than ever and offers a wide range of equipment effects.
Tuner · Boss TU-3 Chromatic Tuner
This item was given an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 29 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.