Boss SL-20 Slicer B-Ware
- Effect Type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Technology: Digital
- Special Features: Slicer
- Mono / Stereo: Stereo In, Stereo Out
- Controls: Effect, Level, Direct Level, Attack, Duty
- Modes: 6 Modes
- Switches: Output Mode, Pedal Mode
- Bypass Mode: Buffered Bypass
- Power supply: 9VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: 110 mA
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 6 x 1,5 AA Battery
- Housing size: Big Size
- Dimensions WxHxD (cm): 17,3 x 5,7 x 15,8
- Weight: 1,1 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in Taiwan
- Real-Time groove and percussive-melody generator pedal
- 50 Slice patterns onboard, with adjustable attack and duration, including Harmonic Slice
- Tap Tempo via onboard pedal switch; internal and MIDI sync
- Sound characteristics such as attack, duration, effect level, and direct level are controllable via optional external Expression pedal
- Variety of output modes, including the unique 3D Panning for spacious sliced FX
- Tempo: Quarter note 30 to 250 bpm
- Maximum recording time: 40 sec
- cuts individual tunes or chords into rhythmic patterns
- 50 Patterns
- different kinds of stereo features(3D, Fix, Random, Ping-Pong, Auto)
- Midi-Sync Option
- suitable for all input signals (also different instruments and vocals)
- Tap Tempo Function
- Stereo in- and output
Boss SL-20 Slicer B-Ware · Guitar Effect
The Boss SL-20 Slicer Twin Effects Pedal transforms guitars, basses keyboards, vocals and even iPods into pulsating groove instruments. The SL-20 "chops" a single tone or chord into rhythmic patterns. Featuring 50 onboard slice patterns, adjustable attack and duration, a Harmonic Slicer to generate percussive melodies, 3D Panning and Loop Record, the Boss SL-20 Slicer transforms your music into percussive chopped groves for instant audio adrenaline.
The Boss SL-20 Slicer pedal offers internal Tap Tempo, as well as the ability to sync to an external MIDI clock. The SL-20 features a range of output modes, including the unique 3D panning for spacious sliced effects, and control of sound characteristics such as attack, duration, level, and direct level via an optional external Expression pedal.
The Boss SL-20 Slicer allows musicians to generate high-energy patterns live in real-time, and is also an inspiring songwriting and recording tool. Great for guitarists, the SL-20 is equally useful for other instruments such as bass, keyboard, iPod, or any other instrument or music-playback device. DJs and dance-music artists will also love the Boss SL-20 as a rhythmic-performance tool.
The big ones from BOSS. Parallel to the always beloved Boss compact pedals, the Boss Twin series has also made its mark. They offer an expanded range of features, easy operation, in some cases Memory functions and extra foot pedal functions.
Guitar Effect · Boss SL-20 Slicer B-Ware
This item was given an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 3 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.