Boss GE-7 Graphic Equalizer
- Effect Type: Equalizer
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: 100 Hz,200 Hz, 400 Hz, 800 Hz, 1,6 kHz, 3,2 kHz, 6,4 kHz,Level
- Bypass Mode: Buffered Bypass
- Power supply: 9VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: 10 mA
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9V Block
- Housing size: Standard
- Dimensions WxHxD (cm): 7 x 5,5 x 12,5
- Weight: 0,45 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in Taiwan
Boss GE-7 Graphic Equalizer · Guitar Effect
The GE-7 provides 7 bands of EW working over a frequency range of 100 Hz to 6.4 kHz which is perfectly suited for the guitar. These frequencies can be altered by +/- 15 dB per band which allows a broad range of tonal possibilities, no matter if your guitar’s clean or distorted.
Features at a glance:
- Controls: Equalizer Control Sliders (100, 200, 400, 800, 1.6k, 3.2k, 6.4kHz), LEVEL
- Current draw: 10 mA (DC9V)
The Boss compact pedal series can be described justifiably as the most successful pedal design of all time. In 1977 the first compact pedal came onto the market and caused a sensation - power supply connection, noiseless MOSFET footswitch, check LED and a uniform, ultra stable housing - all these features have set bench marks for the effect device design. The compact pedal series is more relevant than ever and offers a wide range of equipment effects.
Guitar Effect · Boss GE-7 Graphic Equalizer
This item was given an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 24 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.