Boss BD-2 Blues Driver
- Effect Type: Overdrive
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Level, Gain, Tone
- Switches: On / Off
- Bypass Mode: Buffered Bypass
- Including: Battery 9V Block
- Power supply: 9VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: 9 mA
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9V Block
- Housing size: Standard
- Dimensions WxHxD (cm): 7,3 x 5,9 x 12,9
- Weight: 0,44 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in Taiwan
- Distortion and Overdrive Effects Guitar Pedal with Tube Amplifier Simulation and Blues Guitar Tone with Level, Tone, and Gain Controls
- Sound of an overdriven vintage tube amp
- Controls for Gain, Tone, and Level
Boss BD-2 Blues Driver · Guitar Effect
Pure Blues & Rock!
The Blues Drive delivers a bluesy and natural vintage tube amp sound. It will produce sounds from mild, warm overdrives to powerful, warm distortion with high level of responsiveness.
Features at a glance:
- Blues guitar tones with tube amp simulation
- Warm distortion and overdrive
- Responds to nuance and volume changes
- AC adaptor or 9V battery operation
- Controls: LEVEL, TONE, GAIN
- Current draw: 13 mA (DC9V)
The Boss compact pedal series can be described justifiably as the most successful pedal design of all time. In 1977 the first compact pedal came onto the market and caused a sensation - power supply connection, noiseless MOSFET footswitch, check LED and a uniform, ultra stable housing - all these features have set bench marks for the effect device design. The compact pedal series is more relevant than ever and offers a wide range of equipment effects.
Guitar Effect · Boss BD-2 Blues Driver
This item was given an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 28 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.