Blackstar HT Stage 100
- Technology: Valve
- Power: 100 watts
- Channels: 3
- Gain Levels: 2 per channel
- EQ: Bass / mids / treble / presence
- Inserts: Series
- Pre Amp Valves: 2 x 12AX7, 1 x 12AT7
- Power Amp Valves: 4 x EL34
- Effects: Hall / Reverb
- Impedance: 4/8/16 ohms
- Including: Footswitch
- Special Features: Speaker emulated output
- Dimensions: 67 x 31,3 x 26,3
- Weight: 21,3 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in Korea
- 100-watt Tube Head with Digital Reverb
- 100 Watt valve head
- Three footswitchable channels
- Enhanced tone controls
- Infinite Shape Feature (ISF)
- Clean voice switch
- Overdrive 1 voice switch
- Overdrive 2 voice switch Presence
- Master volume
- Digital reverb with dark/bright switch
- Speaker emulated output with 1x12/4x12 voicing
- Effects loop with effects level switch
- 4-way footswitch included
Blackstar HT Stage 100 · Guitar Amp Head
The Blackstar HT Stage 100 tube amp head uses four selected EL34 power tubes to deliver 100-Watts of dynamics with three channels, delivering six modes for tonal versatility. The boutique style clean channel has two modes: British Class A and dynamic US. Each of the amp head's two Infinite Shape Feature equipped overdrive channels accesses a further two modes.
The Clean Channel has two modes, Boutique and Modern and its own Tone control provides a wide range of clean tones. The Voice switch reconfigures the preamplifier voicing and gain structure, and the power amplifier damping, to reproduce either ringing Class A Performance in the boutique mode, or very clean and tight Class AB tones in the amp head's modern setting.
The Overdrive Channel on the Blackstar guitar amp head has its own EQ section and a Voice switch that allows the character of the channel to be changed, providing a variety of overdriven tones. The channel is characterized by a tone that's high in gain. This is a result of unique preamplifier and power amplifier shaping techniques, which cleans up the overdrive beautifully as the guitar volume is reduced. Even at the most extreme settings, the overdrive channel remains natural sounding. The Blackstar Venue HT-100H amp head's ISF control is unique to Blackstar Amplification and represents a major step forward in tone shaping flexibility.
Blackstar HT Venue
The Blackstar HT Venue Series comprises of Tube Amp Tops und Combos. The Venue Series is available in various output Wattages and scores with more than average features and a reasonable price.
Guitar Amp Head · Blackstar HT Stage 100
This item was given an average rating of 4 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 2 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.
Downloads: Blackstar HT Stage 100, Guitar Amp Head
- Blackstar HT-Stage 100 Handbook (ht-stage-60-100-handbook.pdf)