- Subcategory: Instrument Microphone
- Type: Instrument Microphone
- Instrument Choice: Drums / Percussion
- Instrument (Choice): Bass Drum
- Instrument (2nd Choice): Bass Amp
- Transducer principle: Dynamic
- Pickup pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 30 Hz to 15 kHz
- Max. SPL: 144 dB
- Open circuit sensitivity: n/a
- Features: VLM capsule
- Including: Stand adapter, case
Audix D6 · Microphone
- Dynamic instrument microphone for low-frequency instruments
- Transformerless design as well as low-impedance, symmetrical outouts ensure interference-free performance
- Housing milled from a solid block of aluminium and is approx. twice as big as the D4
- Cardioid pickup pattern
- Frequency range 30 Hz - 15 kHz
- Includes stand adapter and protective pouch
The D6 is a high-quality, dynamic microphone. Its frequency response of 30 Hz -15 kHz is tailored for low frequency reproduction. The microphone´s sonic characteristics resemble that of a large condenser microphone and its rugged housing is machined form a solid aluminium block and is larger than any other microphone from the D-series. It features a transformerless design as well as a low-impedance, symmetrical output which ensure interference-free performance, even with long cable runs. Available in silver (model D6-Nickel)at extra charge.
MP-Rating: A great microphone to work with. When used together with a decent PA system, even minor EQ alterations can be made instantly. Its an excellent microphone which enables you to reproduce almost any bass drum sound. 6 Stars.
1 Star – still room for improvement!
2 Stars – satisfactory overall impression!
3 Stars – good price/performance value!
4 Stars – very recommendable!
5 Stars – highly recommendable!
6 Stars – unbeatable top product!
Microphone · Audix D6
This item was given an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 25 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.