- Subcategory: Instrument Microphone
- Type: Small Diaphragm Microphone
- Instrument Choice: Drums / Percussion
- Instrument (Choice): Overhead / Cymbals
- Transducer principle: Condenser
- Pickup pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 40 Hz to 18 kHz
- Max. SPL: 142 dB (with PAD)
- Open circuit sensitivity: n/a
- Features: High sensitivity; -10 dB PAD (switchable)
- Including: Stand adapter, case
Audix ADX51 · Microphone
- High-quality condenser microphone with cardioid pickup pattern
- Ideal for overhead miking, HiHat and other acoustic instrument as well as for group vocal miking
- It is characterised by a roadworthy, rugged construction and a capability to handle sound pressure levels of up to 132 dB (PAD on)
- Includes Bass-Roll-Off (150 Hz, switchable)
- Delivers a very rich and smooth response over 40 Hz bis 18 kHz
- Includes gooseneck clip with integral shock mount as well as carrying pouch
The ADX51 is a high-quality condenser microphone which is suitable for a wide range of recording and live applications. It is characterised by a cardioid pickup pattern and a smooth, balanced response over 40 Hz bis 18 kHz (+/- 3 dB). It provides a rich and natural sound for drum overheads, HiHats, cymbals and many other acoustic instruments as well as for vocals. It is ideal for group vocal or zone micing, when it comes theater performances, as well as it is suitable for micing orchestras. Low-noise electronics and a low-resistant, symmetrical output jack ensure interference-free operation- even when using long cables.
MP-Rating: Multi-purpose microphone featuring great sonic characteristics. It provides a brilliant, clear overhead sound. We think this microphone deserves 5 Stars.
1 Star – still room for improvement!
2 Stars – satisfactory overall impression!
3 Stars – good price/performance value!
4 Stars – very recommendable!
5 Stars – highly recommendable!
6 Stars – unbeatable top product!
Microphone · Audix ADX51
This item was given an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 6 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.