AudioTeknik K24 schwarz
- Inner conductors: 1
- Profile: 7 x 0.2 0mm = 0.22 mm²
- Shielding: Wendel ECU blanc 0.1 mm + expanded PE-coating 0.4 mm
- Intersheath: PVC conducting 0.25 mm
- Exterior coat: Special PVC 2.3 mm
- Exterior profile: 6.7 mm
- COnductor resistance: 89 W x km bei 20°C
- Isolation resistance: <25 W x km bei 20°C
- Capacity: 110 pF/m (1 u. 10 kHz)
- Inductivity: 1,3 µH/m (±15%) 10 kHz
- Temperature area: -30°C bis + 70°C
AudioTeknik K24 schwarz · Audio Wiring
This guitar cable is very stable, unsymmetrical (shielded single-wire), super noiseless and has a very low-loss due to its PUR inner conductors. Additionaly shielding is gained by the conductive PE-layer.
This item was given an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 3 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.