- Subcategory: Synthesizer
- Synthesis: Analog
- Keyboard: Velocity sensitive
- Keys: 25 keys
- Aftertouch: Yes
- USB / MIDI: MIDI In/Out, USB to Host
- Playing Aids: Pitch Bend, Modulation, Slider, Knobs, Arpeggiator
- Pedal/Controller Connection: CV Gate out, CV Gate in
- Other Connections: 1 x Headphones, Line out, Line in
- Colour / Finish: Black
- 25-key All-analog Monophonic Synthesizer with a 3-waveform Oscillator, a Suboscillator, an External Input, a Noise Generator, 2 x ADSR Envelopes, Assignable LFO, Aftertouch, Portamento, Steiner-Parker 2-pole Filter, and Both CV and MIDI I/O Including MIDI Over USB
Arturia Minibrute · Synthesizer
The MiniBrute's oscillator section lets you blend and shape six of its sound sources, including a multi-waveform oscillator, a noise generator, and an external source input. Slider controls give access to the MiniBrute's envelopes, while providing visual feedback. The MiniBrute's LFO section features individual knobs for assigning modulation to key parameters. The layout of the MiniBrute is logical and intuitive.
The Arturia MiniBrute includes CV and MIDI connectivity, including MIDI over USB, for easy integration in a studio or as part of a live rig.
- All-analog signal path monophonic synthesizer
- 25-note keyboard with velocity and aftertouch
- Pitch, modulation wheels, Subtractive Synth Controls
- Developed with synth guru Yves Usson
- 100% analog signal path, no digital controls or menus
- Multi-wave oscillator section features three different waveforms, a sub-octave generator, and a white noise generator
- Two oscillator types, Ultrasaw and Metalizer
- External input to blend in sources like vocals and guitars
- Flexible filter section features a Steiner-Parker 2-pole filter as found on the Steiner-Parker Synthacon
- Filter and amp envelopes feature ADSR sliders
- Envelopes responses vary from 1 millisecond to 10 seconds
- Arturia's Brute Factor control lets you hot rod your sound with the twist of a knob
- LFO with 5 waveshapes, MIDI sync, and arpeggiator sync, as well as a number of assignment knobs, including Pulse Width, Metalizer, Ultrasaw, Filter, Pitch, and Amp
- Arpeggiator includes selectors for octaves, modes, steps, and swing
- Vibrato LFO with 3 modes: sine, trill up, trill down
- Assignable aftertouch
- Portamento gives smooth gliding sounds
- Heavy Duty aluminum enclosure
- 1 x 1/4-inch, 1 x 1/4-inch headphone audio outputs
- USB, MIDI, and CV
- Dimensions: 12.79" x 15.35" x 2.76"
- Weight: 8.8lb.
Synthesizer · Arturia Minibrute
This item was given an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 18 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.