- Technology: Class D
- Power at 4 ohms: 800 watts
- Power at 8 ohms: 500 watts
- Power Range: 501 - 1000 watts
- Channels: 1
- Connections: ¼" Jack & Speakon
- Inserts: Series
- Impedance: 4/8 ohms
- Enclosure: Metal
- External Dimensions: 8 x 38,1 x 27,2 cm
- Weight: 5,4 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in China
- Special Features: Class D Amplifier, DI Out
- Compact 800-Watt Bass Amplifier Head, 3-band EQ, Mid-tone Presets, Lo/Hi Boosts, Compressor
Ampeg PF-800 · Bass Amp Head
The tone stack on the Ampeg PF-800 amp provides an array of tone controls for shaping your tone. Bass, mid, and treble controls come standard with a 5-position mid switch for finding the perfect midrange level for your sound. Ultra Hi/Lo boosts add even more EQ options, and an onboard compressor keeps your levels in control and your tone punchy and tight.
Other features of the Ampeg PF-800 bass amp head include 3-band EQ, Mid-tone control, Ultra Hi/Lo boosts tone controls, and effects loop, an onboard limiter, and a -15dB input pad.
- 800-Watt Class-D Bass Amp Head
- Compact 11.8 pounds size
- MOSFET preamplifier
- Ampeg Portaflex bass tone
- 800-watts @ 4 ohms of high efficient Class-D power
- 3-band EQ with 5-position mid control
- Onboard compressor and Hi/Lo boosts
- Balanced direct output
- Pre/post EQ option
- Mount head amp inside Portaflex speaker cabs
- FX loop with dedicated mix control (foot switchable)
- Power amp in/preamp out
- 1/8-inch headphone output / line input
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 15" x 3" x 11"
- Weight: 11.8 lb. / 5.35 kg
Ampeg Portaflex PF-112HLF · Bass Cabinet in Vintage Design:
Inspired by the legendary B-15 Flip-Top, the PortaFlex series has the same BlackDiamond Tolex, Front grill, and Flip-Top function.
Both of the high power PortaFlex Tops with the Class-D power amplifier are not only ultra-light and compact but also have useful features such as a limiter, DI and FX loop.
Flexible and Portable
Creat your own "perfect match"! Tops and speakers can be obtained seperately and can of course be individually mixed and matched to fit your own taste. Absolutely ideal for someone who is traveling from gig to gig, just lift raise the top panel and stow the accessories like cables etc. in the inside of the amp!
Bass Amp Head · Ampeg PF-800
This item was given an average rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 2 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.