- Subcategory: Vocal Microphone
- Type: Handheld Microphone
- Transducer principle: Dynamic
- Pickup pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency range: 70 Hz to 20 kHz
- Max. SPL: 147 dB
- Open circuit sensitivity: 2,6 mV/Pa
- Features: Laminate-Varimotion Membrane (AKG Patent)
- Including: -
AKG D5 · Microphone
For the D5, AKG used a microphone diaphragm whose thickness varies across its diameter. The Laminated Varimotion diaphragm deep-drawing process allows the diaphragm itself to be fine-tuned with no extra tuning resonators, leading to a quantum leap in audio performance.
The AKG D5's dual shockmount eliminates any kind of mechanical noise for trouble-free live use. The audience will hear nothing but the pristine sound of your voice!
Microphone · AKG D5
This item was given an average rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 14 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.