AKG C 520 L
- Subcategory: Vocal Microphone
- Type: Headset Microphone
- Transducer principle: Condenser
- Pickup pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 60 Hz to 20 kHz
- Max. SPL: 130 dB
- Open circuit sensitivity: 5 mV/Pa
- Connection Plug: Mini-XLR 3-pin
- Cable: 1,5 m
- Features: Boom arm can be used on the left as well as on the right side
- Colour / Finish: Black
- Including: Incl. wind protection W44
- Note: for AKG Pockettransmitter; can also be used with Cable in conjunction with MPA-V-Powersupply (available option)
AKG C 520 L · Microphone
Ideal for front men, but also singing keyboardists, drummers, guitarists, and dancers. An infinitely adjustable neck strap made of steel ensures a secure, comfortable grip, the cable exiting from behind the head.
The microphone arm mounts either on the left or right side of the headband. For each freehand performance the C 520 is the perfect solution.
Model C 520 L for use with the B 23 L battery power supply, Pocket Transmitter AKG WMS series or MPA VL adapter for external phantom powering.
Microphone · AKG C 520 L
This item was given an average rating of 4 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 1 rating exist without a text or the review is written in another language.