AER Compact 60 III
- Power (watts rms): 60 watts @ 4 ohm
- Number of channels: 2
- Electronics: 2 and 3 Band EQ
- Effects: Reverb / Chorus
- LF driver: 1x 8"
- Twin channel compact acoustic amplifier
- 60-Watts 4-ohms
- 4 digital effects: short reverb, long reverb, 320ms delay, chorus
- High-end line input stage
- Three band tone control
- Colour filter
- Stereo jack headphones output mutes speaker
- DI output: XLR balanced preamp output
- Footswitch effect on/off
- 48V Phantom power
AER Compact 60 III · Acoustic Guitar Amp
This acoustic guitar combo amplifier was developed after the Acousticube, on which its concept is based. With the Compact 60 AER succeeded in leaving the "boutique-corner". They were able to prove that an all-round, small, powerful and yet simple complete solution for both stage and home use does exist which furthermore can live up to high standards.
Twin channel compact acoustic amplifier 60-Watts 4-ohms 4 digital effects high end line input stage three band tone control tuner- line phones- di-out effect- loop footswitch effect on/off
This system has an 8-inch twin-cone speaker-system with 60-watts of power and fully developed dynamic control.
The Compact 60 is small in size, but this powerful twin-channel acoustic guitar amplifier is specially designed to reproduce the sound quality of your instrument and your voice in a natural manner. The electronics are carefully designed to deal with piezoceramic pick-ups, microphones and any sort of line signal.
- DIMENSIONS: 10.24" height,13.00" width, 9.06" deep
- CHANNEL 1: High impedance unbalanced input for instruments (pick-ups) and line-level sources
- CHANNEL 2: Switchable instrument or microphone input XLR and 1/4-inch Combo socket
- OUTPUTS: tuner, line, DI, and effects send
- SPEAKER: 8-inch twin cone speaker-system
- POWER AMP: 60 watts / 4 ohm rms
- WEIGHT: 18.74 lbs
Acoustic Guitar Amp · AER Compact 60 III
This item was given an average rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 8 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.