- Simultaneous playback: 8 Tracks
- Simultaneous recording: 2 Tracks
- Inputs: 2 x XLR, 2 jacks
- Outputs: 3,5mm stereo mini-jack
- Audio resolution: 16 Bit / 44.1 Khz
- Memory: SD Card
- Internal tracks: 8 Tracks
- CD-RW: No
- Effects: More than 150 DSP effects including Amp Modelling
- Drum machine: Yes
- USB connection: Yes, 2.0
- 2-track Digital Recorder/USB Interface with 8-track Playback
Zoom R8 · HD Recorder
Zoom compresses much of the Zoom R24 multi-track recorder functionality into the new compact Zoom R8 Recorder Interface Controller Sampler. The Zoom R8 functions as a 2-track simultaneous recording and 8-track playback digital SD card recorder, 2 mic-line input x 2-output 24-bit 96kHZ USB audio interface, USB control surface for Cubase, Logic and Sonar computer based DAWs and eight voice drumpad and sampler with touch-sensitive pads.
Providing 2-track WAV audio format 48kHz 44.1kHz at 16-bit or 24-bit recording and 8-track playback, the Zoom R8 is a great multi-track digital recorder. Like the Zoom R24, the Zoom R8 is equipped with more than 150 DSP effects including guitar amp models and mastering effects and a 24-voice pad sampler, making the it a full-function audio production center. The Zoom R8 also provides full mixing and transport controls for Cubase, Logic, Sonar and more as a Mackie Control emulation USB control surface. Plus you can use the Zoom R8 as an 2-input x 2 output 16-bit or 44.1kHZ or 24-bit 96kHZ USB audio interface. With a 44.1kHz sample rate, the Zoom R8's internal DSP effects are available for computer tracks, further increasing the functionality of the Zoom R8. A dedicated monitor mix control adjusts the balance between DAW playback and the direct sound. The Zoom R8 ships bundled with Cubase LE audio recording and sequencing software.
The Zoom R8's sampler consists of eight voices triggered by eight pads. Samples can be assigned to each pad to create loops. Internal 500 drum patterns plus an included USB flash drive of 500MB of Big Fish Audio drum loops help create basic and backing tracks. Steinberg Cubase LE5 DAW music production software for recording, editing mixing audio and MIDI tracks is also included.
The Zoom R8 Recorder Interface Controller Sampler can be powered by the included AC adapter, via USB bus power, or the R8 will operate on four standard AA alkaline batteries for over four hours of continuous use.
- 8-channel playback, 2-channel simultaneous recording
- 48V phantom power for condenser microphones on 2 tracks
- Over 150 DSP effects including guitar amp models and mastering effects
- Records on up to 32GB SDHC media
- 2 balanced XLR-1/4" combination inputs
- Records in WAV audio format files 48kHz/44.1kHz at 16-bit or 24-bit
- Over 4 hours of operation using 4 AA batteries / USB bus power (AC adapter included)
- Sync 2 R8s via USB for 4 tracks of simultaneous recording
- High-definition 24-bit 96kHz recording capability using digital audio software
- 2 x input / 1 x output via USB
- Full mixing and transport controls for Cubase, Logic, Sonar
- USB Control Surface uses Mackie Control emulation
- Pad sampler with 24 voices, 8 pads x 3 banks
- Loop-based audio sequencer for music creation
- Built-in stereo condenser microphones
- Includes 2GB SD card, 1.5GB drum loops, Steinberg Cubase E DAW software
HD Recorder · Zoom R8
This item was given an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 14 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.