- Effect Type: Multi-Effects
- Technology: Digital
- Special Features: check Specifications
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Stereo Out
- Controls: 3 x Parameter
- Modes: 30 Presets, 50 User Data Storage spaces
- Switches: 4 x Cursor
- Bypass Mode: Buffered Bypass
- Including: AA Batteries
- Power supply: 9VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: n. a.
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 2 x 1,5 V AA Battery
- Housing size: Standard
- Dimensions WxHxD (cm): 7,7 x 5,85 x 13
- Weight: 0,35 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in China
- Multi-effects Guitar Pedal with Amplifier Modelling, Stompbox and Studio Effects, Built-in Tuner, with Large LCD Display
Zoom MS-50G · Guitar Effect
The footswitch on the Zoom MS-50G toggles presets on and off, turns on and off the built-in tuner, sets delay time and speed in tap tempo mode, and sets the patch order so that the footswitch goes from preset to preset.
Power the Zoom MS-50G MultiStomp with 2 x AA batteries for up to seven hours of use; with an optional AC adapter; or via USB bus.
- Multi-effects Guitar Pedal
- Over 47 modelled stompbox and rack effects, eight amplifiers and eight amplifier cabinets
- 30 presets plus 50 user presets
- Large LCD display
- Three parameter control knobs that double as buttons
- Footswitch toggles presets on and off, turns on and off the built-in tuner, sets delay time and speed of modulation effects in tap tempo mode, sets the patch order so that the footswitch goes from preset to preset
- Stereo outputs can be configured for line-out direct recording, for going into the input of a guitar amplifier, or for being connected to a power amplifier input
- Powered by 2 x AA batteries for up to seven hours, optional AC adapter, or via USB bus
The Zoom multistomp is an ultra compact Multi-effect in a classic pedal housing.
Guitar Effect · Zoom MS-50G
This item was given an average rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 11 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.