- Technology: Modelling
- Power: 2 x 5 watts
- Loudspeakers: 2 x 3,15"
- Effects: Effects Processer
- Special Features: USB Interface, includes Cubase AI 6
- Dimensions: 360 x 183 x 140 mm
- Weight: 2,8 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in China
- 10-watt 2 x 3.15-inch Battery-powered Stereo Guitar Combo Amplifier with Built-in Amplifier Models, Effects, User Setting Recall, 3-band EQ, and USB for Editing and Recording
Yamaha THR10 · Guitar Amp
The Yamaha THR-10 combo includes everything you need from an off-stage amp. Real valve amp tone and dynamics, great sound at low volume, genuine hi-fi quality stereo playback and full recording capabilities via a USB connection.
The Yamaha THR10 adds more low and mid frequencies to the sound. In addition to the five amp type modes, the Yamaha THR10 offers bass amp modelling, electric-acoustic mic simulation as well as a flat channel for vocals and keyboards. Yamaha THR10 is also equipped with a three-band equalizer and User Memory Function. Up to five of the sounds with amp simulations, effects, and EQ can be saved. These memory buttons are located on the top of the control panel for easy access.
The THR10 was developed with Yamaha's AV division to offer hi-fi stereo sound from a guitar combo amplifier. The specially designed speaker enclosure is optimised to handle both guitar and stereo playback sounds making THR10 capable of giving you amazing tone for both your guitar and your recorded tracks from a compact, portable guitar combo amp.
- Portable guitar amplifier for practicing, songwriting, and recording
- 5 guitar tube amplifier emulation settings
- Modelling settings let you plug in you bass or acoustic guitar or bypass the modelling section
- 4 x modulation effects and 4 x independent reverb/delay effects
- Yamaha's Virtual Circuitry Modeling technology delivers extremely realistic sound and feel
- 3-band EQ
- Runs on supplied AC adapter or 8 x AA batteries for up to 6 hours of continuous playing time
- Aux 1/8-inch input to playback audio
- USB audio interface provides 2 x channels of recording to your computer and 2 x channels of playback from your computer
- Dual 3.15-inch speakers provide stereo audio for internal effects and auxiliary/computer audio playback
- Free downloadable THR Editor software lets you tweak extra parameters of your amplifier models and effects settings, as well as access the onboard noise gate and compressor
- Headphone output with adjustable aux input/amplifier output control
- 5 user settings buttons
- Includes Steinberg's Cubase AI recording software
Guitar Amp · Yamaha THR10
This item was given an average rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 11 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.