Yamaha P-115 WH
- Keyboard type: Graded Hammer Standard (GHS)
- sound generation: Pure CF-Sampling
- Sounds / Tones: 14 sounds
- Piano Effects: Damping Resonance
- Polyphony: 192 voices
- Effects: Reverb, Chorus, Sound Boost, Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC)
- Modes: Dual, Split and Duo Modus
- Metronome: Yes
- Special features: Controller App, 14 Rhytms
- Sequencer: 1 song, 2 tracks
- Connections: 2 x Headhones, Aux out, Sustain
- USB / MIDI: USB to Host
- Power (watts rms): 2x 7 W
- Colour / Finish: White
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 132,6 x 16,3 x 29,5
- Weight: 11,8 kg
- Including: Power cable, music stand, sustain pedal, manual
Yamaha P-115 WH · Stage Piano
Thanks to the particularly extensive 192-voice polyphony and the damper resonance even complex pieces can be played impressively realistic. The 14 dynamic rhythms and 10 accompaniment styles of the Yamaha P-115 provide an ideal basis for both practicing and for the concert audience. The stage piano can be played in Split or Dual mode. The function duo splits the keyboard into two identical portions, so that students can easily follow the hands of the teacher and their movements.
On stage, the additional outputs can be connected directly to the PA or audio system to deliver undistorted sound to the speakers. The easy-to-use tuning and Transposing function are ideal to accompany singers and other instruments, with the "USB-to-Host" connection functions can be sequenced and input power of a PC can also be accessed. You can download the sounds and settings of your piano intuitively via a touch screen control (additional connection cable required) via an app for your iOS device.
Stage Piano · Yamaha P-115 WH
This item was given an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 4 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.