Waldorf Blofeld Black
- Subcategory: Synthesizer
- Synthesis: Virtual analog, wavetable, and sample oscillators (3 per voice)
- Polyphony: max 25
- Special Features: Rugger metal housing, Modul version, all Q Osciallator models
- USB / MIDI: MIDI In, USB to Host
- Playing Aids: Modulation, Pitch Bend, 7 Endless knobs, 8 buttons, powerful Arpeggiator
- Wave ROM: 60 MB, more than1024 Sounds
- Display: Graphic Display (128 x 64 Pixels)
- Pedal/Controller Connection: Sustain pedal
- Other Connections: 1 x Headphones, Line out
- Colour / Finish: Black
- Size (WxHxD): not specified
- Including: Power cord, manual CD-ROM
- 60 MB Sample Storage
- Virtual-analogue-, wavetable- and Sample-Oszillators
- 49 high-quality light weighted keys with touch sensitivity and aftertouch
- Internal mains adapter (100-240 V, 50-60 Hz)
- Pitch bend wheel
- Modulation wheel
- Sustain pedal
- Octave Up/Down switch
- Robust steel chassis
- Graphic display 128 x 64 pixel
- LED background illumination
- more than 1000 sounds
Waldorf Blofeld Black · Synthesizer
Next to the virtual analogue synthesizer and classic wave tables, 60 MB sample storage has been added on. Just imagine adding a sound-like flush, a virtual analogue solo sound and a crispy touch sample to the typical wave table, or alienating other samples with numerous oszillator- and filter-modules.
You can play your sound creation on the high-quality Blofeld Keyboard which is not only touch sensitive, but also reacts to after touch. Pitch bend- and module-balls are available and a sustain pedal can also be connected.
All of these Waldorf features are wrapped in a thin metal jacket with a large graphic display, endless controllers made out of high-grade steel and an intern adapter.
Synthesizer · Waldorf Blofeld Black
This item was given an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 21 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.