VOX V847 A WahWah
- Effect Type: Wah-Wah
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Bypass Mode: Buffered Bypass
- Power supply: 9VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: 5,5 mA
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9V Block
- Housing size: Standard
- Dimensions WxHxD (cm): 10,2x 7,5 x 25,2
- Weight: 1,67 Kg
- Country of Origin: Made in China
- 1960s-Style Wah-Wah Pedal with Authentic Classic Looks and Sound
- Classic VOX wah-wah sound and styling.
Redesigned inductor brings sound even closer to that of the original
- Added input buffer prevents impedance loading of guitar signal to preserve guitar's tone in bypass mode
- 9V power supply input for connection of AC adapter
- Input/Output jacks: INST jack, AMP jack
VOX V847 A WahWah · Guitar Effect
The VOX V847 Wah-Wah pedal is built to the original specs of the pedal used by guitarists of the late '60s and '70s, and totally authentic right from the classy chrome top to the legendary growl. A redesigned inductor brings the new VOX V847A wah pedal's specs even closer to that of the original, and an added input buffer prevents impedance loading of the guitar signal to preserve your guitar's tone in bypass mode. An original-style, vinyl carrying case is included.
By staying true to the tone and vibe of the 1960s VOX wah pedal while enhancing its legacy, the VOX V847-A offers you a modern update on a true classic guitar effects pedal.
A wah-wah pedal is a sweepable bandpass filter. With the heel down, low frequencies are accentuated. With the toe down, high frequencies are accentuated.
Guitar Effect · VOX V847 A WahWah
This item was given an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 26 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.