VoodooLab PedalPower ISO-5
- Isolated Power Supply with 9V and 12V Outputs and a Dedicated 18V Output
- With the ISO 5 you will receive the same high performance of the "great" pedal power devices, but at a considerably lower price
- Compatible with all battery operated pedals
- 5 outputs, either 4 x 9 volt DC or 3 x 9V and 1 x 12V DC and 1 x 18 volt DC operated pedals
- 9 volt or 12 volt output is rated at 300 ma so TC Nova and Eventide Series can be powered
- The Pedal Power ISO 5 features a high-quality toroidal transformer
- All outputs are protected against short circuit and are filtered
- 9 volt power cord and cable are included
VoodooLab PedalPower ISO-5 · Guitar/Bass Power Supplies
Pedal Power ISO-5 includes a high-current output which will properly power modern digital power-hungry effects like those from Eventide, Line 6, and TC Electronic. The power supply also has a dedicated 18V output for those guitar pedals that need the higher voltage for extra headroom.
Designed to meet the needs of professional users, Voodoo Lab Pedal Power ISO-5 will provide clean, consistent power, even with the poor AC line conditions often found on stage. Its completely isolated output sections eliminate ground loops, hum, and unwanted interactions between effects, resulting in lower noise and noticeably improved tone.
- Five isolated outputs: 4 x 9 volt DC or 3 x 9V and 1 x 12V DC and 1 x 18 volt DC outputs
- Compatible with all battery operated guitar effects pedals
- High current 9V and 12V outputs plus dedicated 18V output
- Powers Boss Twin, Eventide, Line 6 modellers, and TC Electronic Nova pedals
- Linear regulation and toroidal transformer for low noise
- Compact design fits small pedalboards
Includes cables and detachable AC line cord
Guitar/Bass Power Supplies · VoodooLab PedalPower ISO-5
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 5 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.