Tech 21 SansAmp RBI Bass Driver
- Design: 19", 1U
- Rackmount Bass PreAmp with Effects Loop and 2 Direct Outputs
- Bass preamp tone-shaping and fattening control in a single rackspace
- Dedicated mid control
- Individual level control for the XLR output to optimize your amp's output relative to the PA
- Effects loop
- Mix 50/50 switch
- 2 XLR outputs, one with level selection and a buffered unaffected XLR for running a dry signal to another channel
- 2 footswitch inputs: on/off and an output for chaining and toggling between 2 SansAmps
Tech 21 SansAmp RBI Bass Driver · Bass Preamp
SansAmp RBI Bass Driver features a dedicated Mid control; individual Level control for the XLR out to optimize your amp's output relative to the P.A. system; Effects Loop; Mix 50/50 switch to configure the Effects Loop in series or parallel; 1/4" rear input and XLR output with select- able levels; buffered uneffected XLR output to run a dry signal to a separate channel; Footswitch input to engage unit; and Footswitch output to chain and toggle between another SansAmp RBI.
Tech 21 SansAmp
Tech 21 is a pioneer of Direct Recording technology. The SansAmp series was introduced in 1989, at a time when modeling technology was still in the distant future. The SansAmps simulate guitar or bass amps with analog circuitry.
Bass Preamp · Tech 21 SansAmp RBI Bass Driver
This item was given an average rating of 4.9 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 7 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.