Steinberger Synapse XS-15FPA Custom TL
- Colour / Finish: Transparent Blue
- Technology: Solid Body
- Neck construction: Set in neck
- Strings: 5-string
- Frets: 24
- Scale: Long scale
- Scale Length: 34" (86,36 cm)
- Body Material: Maple
- Neck: Graphite / Maple
- Body Shape: Steinberger
- Fretboard: Phenolic Resin
- Fretboard Inlays: Dot inlays
- Middle Pickup: EMG 40P5
- Bridge Pickup: Stereo Piezo
- Pickup type: Humbucker + piezo
- Pickup Selector Switch: Blend
- Electronics: 2 band Equaliser
- Hardware: Black
- Including: Gigbag
- Special Features: Headless
- Country of Origin: Made in China
Steinberger Synapse XS-15FPA Custom TL · Electric Bass Guitar
Reduced to basic sized rectangular body and a headless neck with the tuning machines on a body mounted plate.
The first three prototypes were sold to John Entwistle (The Who at that time), Tony Levin (King Crimson at the time) and Andy West (Dixie Dregs at that time).
Steinberger instruments are characterized by a particularly clear height-rich "hi-fi" sound that results from the hardness of the material of epoxy / graphite in combination with the active electronics.
"We do not make 'em like they used to." Steinberger was a slogan and hits the nail on the head. Steinberger instruments are "very 80s" and you either love or hate it.
Electric Bass Guitar · Steinberger Synapse XS-15FPA Custom TL
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 1 rating exist without a text or the review is written in another language.