Squier Vintage Modified Precision PJ
- Colour / Finish: 3-Tone Sunburst
- Technology: Solid Body
- Neck construction: Bolt on neck
- Strings: 4-string
- Frets: 20
- Scale: Long scale
- Scale Length: 34" (86,36 cm)
- Body Material: Agathis
- Neck: Maple
- Body Shape: Precision bass
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlays: Dot inlays
- Neck Pickup: Fender-designed Split Single-Coil Precision Bass®
- Bridge Pickup: Fender-designed Single-Coil Jazz Bass® V
- Pickup type: 1 x P-style + 1 x J-style
- Hardware: Chrome
- Country of Origin: Made in Indonesia
Squier Vintage Modified Precision PJ · Electric Bass Guitar
As well as a few upbeat finishes, some of the instruments of the Vintage Modified series have Duncan Designed ™ Alnico 5 pickups.
Electric Bass Guitar · Squier Vintage Modified Precision PJ
Squier Vintage Modified JazzbassJohnny on 27.04.2007
Value for money:
Features is great, real 70´s funky look. Sound is also good, surprisingly good mics!
Only problem is the poor quality of finishing. I had to whet the back of the neck myself from the saddle-end for
about 3 cm area in the middle of it. And the pickquard is
not fitting perfectly with the other side of the control panel.
But anyhow if that is not bothering you, go for it!
It still has a fairly good value for money. And looks is the most important thing, isn´´t it!
This item was given an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars. 1 review has been written. The comments are not the opinion of Musik Produktiv, they are the subjective opinions of our customers. 22 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.