- Main Feature: Rack mounted mixer
- Inputs: 8 x microphone XLR / line jack; 2 x stereo line jack
- Inserts: For every channel
- EQ Mono / Stereo channel: 3 Band EQ with sweepable mids
- AUX send/stereo return: 2 x pre/post / keine
- Sub groups: -
- Channel volume control: 60mm fader
- Outputs: Main mix out/balanced: XLR
- Effects: -
- Features: Dynamic peak-LED; separate routing for playback input; phantom power switchable; rack mount kit optional.
- External Dimensions ( Width x Depth x Height ): 330 x 91 x 362 mm
- 10-channel Mixer with Eight Mic Preamps, 3-band Channel EQ, and Peak LED Metering
Soundcraft EPM8 · Mixer
The Soundcraft EPM8 is a 10-input x 2-output mixer with eight mono and two stereo channels features an easy to understand uncluttered control surface. Surface mount technology is used throughout the 10-channel Soundcraft EPM8 mixer, using close-tolerance components for high accuracy and repeatable settings for EQ and gain controls. The highly transparent Soundcraft GB30 mic preamps-designed by Graham Blyth and used on the larger Soundcraft LX7ii and GB Series consoles-feature high-resolution adjustment over a wide gain range of 55dB, and provide +22dB headroom through the console.
The Soundcraft EPM8 mixer's professional 48-volt phantom powers condenser microphones of all types. Signal monitoring watches for overload in several channel strip locations and illuminates the LED more brightly as the signal approaches peak. 60mm high-quality faders are used. The monitor and headphone outputs work in parallel so that performers can listen on phones while an engineer listens to studio monitors.
- Channels: 10 (8 Mono, 2 Stereo)
- Mic Preamp Inputs: 8 x XLR CH 1-8
- Line Inputs: 8 x 1/4" CH 1-12, 4 x 1/4" Stereo 1, 2, 2 x RCA 2 TRK
- Main Outputs: 2 x XLR, 1 x 1/4" Mono
- Other Outputs: 2 x RCA Rec, 2 x 1/4" Monitor
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- Send/Return I/O: 2 x 1/4" Aux, 4 x 1/4" Return
- Phantom Power: CH 1-8
- EQ Bands: 3-band Sweepable Mid CH 1-8, 2-band Stereo 1-2
- Aux Sends: 2 x Aux Pre/Post
- Faders: 12 x 60mm
- Channel Inserts: CH 1-8, 2 x 1/4" Main Inserts
The new Soundcraft EPM Series comprises of three models which combine quality, low price and a simple user interface in. Components with low tolerances enable accurate settings that are specifically important for EQ and gain.
The Soundcraft EPM series offers three models with 6, 8 or 12 mono channels and 2 stereo channels. For the first time in this price range the GB30 pre-amp design is used, the same pre-amp that is used in the GB series mixers. These preamplifiers are extremely unsusceptible to override. They have a control range of 55 dB and provide +22 dB of headroom. A phantom power for condenser microphones of all types with true +48 volts is also standard.
A 3-band EQ with swept mid, two Aux buses, insert jacks on the channels and the sum, a 10-fold LED chain as well as professional XLR and phone jacks (Neutrik) are provided as well.
Mixer · Soundcraft EPM8
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 1 rating exist without a text or the review is written in another language.