- Wireless options: Handheld Microphone
- Frequency band: 2.4 GHz
- Receiver technology: True Digital Diversity
- Capsule type: Shure SM 58
- Pickup pattern: Cardioid
- Battery Life: up to 16 hours
- Features: digital radio transmission
- Receiver Features: 9.5 "/ 1U, XLR and Unbalanced jack connection.
- Including: Receiver, hand transmitter with microphone capsule
- Simultaneous channels: up to 8
Shure GLXD24E/SM58-Z2 · Wireless Systems
Sounds digital better than analog?
Yes, for several reasons:
- The digital radio system works without Companding and is therefore free of audible artifacts.
- The frequency ranges from 20 Hz to 20 kHz and thus covers the entire audible range. A comparable analog system covers the range of 45 Hz to 15 kHz.
- The sound is very clear and linear and indistinguishable from the sound of wired microphones.
- The dynamic range is significantly greater than with an analog radio system (120 dB to 100 dB).
Technical System Specifications
- Compatible systems per frequency band (up to): 8
- Selectable frequencies: Up to 17 channels
- Auto Setup Features: Linkfreq: Automatic Frequency Management
- Audio Reference Companding: No
- Included Antennas: External= fitted feature
- Additional antenna options: No
- Receiver Network: No
- PC monitoring and control: No
- Rack Hardware: URT2 (not incl.)
- Carrying case: Included (except for GLXD6 digital receivers in Pedal Board format)
- Station display: No
- Receiver Display: high-resolution LCD display
- Battery runtime: Shure lithium-ion batteries with a usable time of up to 16 hours
- Fields of application: acoustic demanding environments
Other system specifications
- Carrier frequency range: 2400-2483.5 MHz
- Range: 60 m with visual contact, Note: actual range depends on RF signal attenuation, reflections and interference
- Transmission mode: Frequency Hopping
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, Note: depending on the microphone
- Dynamic range: 120 dB (A)
- RF sensitivity: -88 dBm, typical
- THD: 0.2%, typical
- RF output power: 10 mW E.I.R.P. Max
- Operating temperature: -18 ° C to 57 ° C
- Storage Temperature Range: -29 ° C (-20 ° F) to 74 ° C (165 ° F)
- Transmitter Audio Polarity: Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm (or positive voltage applied to tip of WA302 phone plug) produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3 of low impedance output) and the tip of the high impedance 1/4-inch outbound traffic.
- Battery life: Up to 16 hours
Wireless Systems · Shure GLXD24E/SM58-Z2
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 1 rating exist without a text or the review is written in another language.