Shure Beta 52A
- Subcategory: Instrument Microphone
- Type: Instrument Microphone
- Instrument Choice: Drums / Percussion
- Instrument (Choice): Bass Drum
- Capsule technology: Dynamic
- Pickup pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz to 10 kHz
- Max. SPL: 174 dB
- Open circuit sensitivity: 0,63 mV/Pa
- Features: Integrated stand adapter
- Including: Case
Shure Beta 52A · Microphone
- Dynamic instrument microphone for low-frequency instruments
- Great response, excellent punch
- High feedback resistance
- Integral stand adapter with XLR connector
- Locking stand adapter keeps the Beta 52 A securely in position even when exposed to
sharp blows or strong vibration
- Supercardioid pickup pattern
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 10 kHz
- Includes storage bag
The Shure 52A is a high-output, dynamic microphone providing a specifically tailored frequency response for micing bass drums and other low-frequency instruments. It delivers an excellent response and punch and produces studio quality sound even at extremely high sound pressure levels. Due to its supercardioid pickup pattern, the Beta 52A is extremely resistant to feedback and unwanted noise. The adjustable stand adapter with an integral XLR connector simplifies installation, particularly when placing the microphone inside of the bass drum. The Beta 52A’s locking stand adapter keeps it securely in position even when exposed to sharp blows or strong vibration.
The Beta 52A is also part of the DMK57-52 Drum Mic Kit which is a set including the Beta 52A, 3x SM57 and 3x A46D mounting systems supplied with a rugged case.
MP- Rating: This microphone doesn’t only convince by its audio performance but also by its suitability for every-day use on tour. It’s simply a convenient microphone with a mechanically excellent design that deserves 5 Stars.
1 Star – still room for improvement!
2 Stars – satisfactory overall impression!
3 Stars – good price/performance value!
4 Stars – very recommendable!
5 Stars – highly recommendable!
6 Stars – unbeatable top product!
Beta Microphones are quality microphones which are matched up for a detailed reproduction even in acoustically challenging environments. Precise and focused on specific applications the frequencies are chosen for better presence and subtleties in sound.
You will find Beta microphones in the racks of the most respected engineers in the industry, at home and on tour with the biggest bands in the music scene. The Beta series offers proven equipment, with unique robustness.
Microphone · Shure Beta 52A
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 7 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.
Downloads: Shure Beta 52A, Microphone
- Datenblatt (Datenblatt.pdf)