Sennheiser MD 421-II
- Subcategory: Vocal Microphone
- Type: Handheld Microphone
- Capsule technology: Dynamic
- Pickup pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 30 Hz to 17 kHz
- Open circuit sensitivity: 2 mV/Pa
- Features: Robust construction
- Including: Incl. attachment
- Dynamic Cardioid Microphone with High SPL Capacity and 5-Position Bass Roll-Off Switch
Sennheiser MD 421-II · Microphone
The Sennheiser MD421 II microphone has a glass composite housing and hardened stainless steel basket for rugged and durable performance in the studio or on stage. The microphone's basket is made of steel for capsule protection.
Microphone · Sennheiser MD 421-II
Very good micKyle Hill on 14.08.2008
Value for money:
I am a steel Drums performer and have a home recording studio. I use this mic a lot to record steel drums. It's also great for vocals and guitar. If you go to any pro studio you will see this mic around. If this is the only mic you own you will not need another mic in a very long time. It does everything.
This item was given an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. 1 review has been written. The comments are not the opinion of Musik Produktiv, they are the subjective opinions of our customers. 7 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.