- Subcategory: Vocal Microphone
- Type: Handheld Microphone
- Capsule technology: Dynamic
- Pickup pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency range: 40 Hz to 18 kHz
- Max. SPL: n/a
- Open circuit sensitivity: 2 mV/Pa
- Including: Stand adapter, case
Sennheiser e945 · Microphone
- Rugged metal body
- Advanced shock-mount design
- Consistent on-/off-axis response
- Hum compensating coil
- Made in Germany
- Pick-up pattern: Super-cardioid
- Frequency response (microphone): 40.....18000Hz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 2,0mV/Pa bei 1 kHz = -54dB (0 dB = 1V/Pa) = -74 dB (0 dB = 1V/ubar)
- Nominal impedance: 350 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm
- Dimensions: 47 x 186 mm
- Weight: 330 g
- Delivery Includes: 1 x e 945 mic, MZQ 800 microphone clamp and Pouch
The e 945 is a fully professional super-cardioid vocal microphone which cuts through the mix and offers a smooth, natural sound. Its warm tonal response is matched with rugged construction and excellent feedback rejection.
MP-Rating: When it comes to live performance, the e945 adds more presence and power to your voice than many other microphones in its class. Its provides enormous clarity along with high ruggedness and extreme feedback resistance- the best dynamic handheld microphone offered by Sennheiser. 6 Stars!
1 Star – still room for improvement!
2 Stars – satisfactory overall impression!
3 Stars – good price/performance value!
4 Stars – very recommendable!
5 Stars – highly recommendable!
6 Stars – unbeatable top product!
What are handheld vocal microphones?
Microphones that you hold in your hands while performing are considered as handheld vocal microphones. These microphones have to fulfil certain criteria. They need to offer high feedback-rejection and most of them feature cardioid, supercardioid or hypercardioid polar patterns. In addition they are required to provide a rugged construction, full bass and crispy highs. Their frequency response is usually tailored, because these microphones are designed for vocal pickup. Models featuring a pronounced proximity effect are frequently used. When choosing a mic, you should also make sure that wind and breath "pop" noise as well as handling noise are sufficiently suppressed.
Microphone · Sennheiser e945
This item was given an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 14 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.