Roland SPD-30-BK Octapad
- Chassis type: Table top unit, flange mout possable
- Display: 160 x 160 Pixel Backlit LCD graphic.
- Sounds: 600
- Edit Parameter: voice, cushion, soft attack, timbre, pitch, sweep, volume, panorama, reverse
- Effects: Ambience (7), equalizer, limiter, multi-effects (30)
- Drum Kits User: 50
- Drum Kits Presets: To suit user
- Cards / Memory: USB Memory port
- Inputs: 4 additional trigger inputs
- Outputs: L/R and headphone
- Mains adapter: DC 9V
- Number of single pads: 8
- Stand: No
- Special Features: 4 Dual Trigger-port for external Pads
- Percussion Controller with Eight Velocity-sensitive Pads, 540 Sounds, 90 Patches, Effects, and Trigger Inputs
Roland SPD-30-BK Octapad · Percussion Pad
Having a Roland Octopad is like having a van of customizable drum and percussion instruments in one portable package. The Octapad's multi-effects engine has 30 types of internal multi-effects onboard, plus EQ, limiter, and seven ambiance types. The onboard Phrase Loop function lets you instantly create layered loops and phrases. Record and store 50 phrases internally, with each containing up to three layers. Save your phrase data on your USB Memory.
The SPD-30 Octopad features Roland's most advanced V-Drum triggering technology where each pad is a separate, isolated unit, providing sensitivity with crosstalk rejection. Connect four dual-trigger inputs plus a hi-hat controller (compatible with Roland FD-8, VH-11) to create a mini drum set with external pads (Roland KD/PD/PDX/CY series), as well as to accept triggers from acoustic drums through Roland's RT series.
The Roland V-Drums offer a wide range of E-Drums, Drum modules and matching electronic percussion. Principal components of the V-Drums are the electric Drums. These vary in terms of price and complexity. Accessories such as individual pads, percussion pads, cymbal pads (E-Cymbals) Cymbal bags for E-Cymbals, Triggers, brackets and hardware such as Cymbalstands and modules are also available separately.
Like most electronic drum modules the modern V- Drums are MIDI compatible. This function allows the user to control not only his V-Drums kit with the module, but also other MIDI-compatible instruments such as Sampler. The other way around the V-Drums can also be controlled by other MIDI-compatible instruments. Like most e-Drums V-Drums can also be connected to a PA system or another amplifier and to recording equipment or headphones.
Percussion Pad · Roland SPD-30-BK Octapad
This item was given an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 4 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.