Roland PM-10 Personal Monitor Amplifier
- Power: 30 watts
- Loudspeakers: 10"/3" coaxial
- Equalizer: 2 band Equaliser
- Inputs: 2 x 6,3 mm Stereo RCA jack (V-Drums + Line In)
- 30-Watt Personal Monitor Amp with 10-inch Two-Way Coaxial speaker
- Big sound in a small package; 30W, 10" 2-way coaxial speaker
- Designed specifically for electronic percussion
- Dedicated EQ section; special V-Drums input
- Large handle makes it easy to transport
- 2 x Stereo 1/4" TRS inputs
Roland PM-10 Personal Monitor Amplifier · Drum Monitor
Roland PM-10 V-Drums or Percussion Personal Monitor Amplifier
Designed as a portable companion for Rolands V-Drums and other electronic percussion rigs, the new PM-10 personal monitor is driven by a 30-watt amplifier and a 10-inch 2-way coaxial speaker. Its compact, slanted design is perfect for positioning next to a drum kit or percussion rig. Players can jam along with their favorite songs by connecting an external CD or MP3 player to the PM-10¡¯s Mix Input jack. Balance the V-Drums and the external audio with the dedicated volume controls; adjust the tone with the built-in 2-band EQ.
- Rated Power Output 30 Watts
- Nominal Input Level/Input Impedance V-DRUMS Input: 0 dBu / 20 , LINE Input: 0 dBu / 20
- Speakers 10 inch Woofer + 3 inch Tweeter Coaxial 2-way
- Enclosure Bass-reflex
- Connectors: V-DRUMS Input Jack Stereo 1/4 inch phone, LINE Input Jack Stereo 1/4 inch phone
- Power Supply: AC 117 V, AC220 V, AC 230 V, AC 240 V 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 36 Watts
- Accessories: Owner´s Manual, Power Cord
- Width: 364 mm 14-3/8 inches
- Depth: 396 mm 15-5/8 inches
- Height: 352 mm 13-7/8 inches
- Weight: 12.0 kg 26 lbs. 8 oz.
The Roland V-Drums offer a wide range of E-Drums, Drum modules and matching electronic percussion. Principal components of the V-Drums are the electric Drums. These vary in terms of price and complexity. Accessories such as individual pads, percussion pads, cymbal pads (E-Cymbals) Cymbal bags for E-Cymbals, Triggers, brackets and hardware such as Cymbalstands and modules are also available separately.
Like most electronic drum modules the modern V- Drums are MIDI compatible. This function allows the user to control not only his V-Drums kit with the module, but also other MIDI-compatible instruments such as Sampler. The other way around the V-Drums can also be controlled by other MIDI-compatible instruments. Like most e-Drums V-Drums can also be connected to a PA system or another amplifier and to recording equipment or headphones.
Drum Monitor · Roland PM-10 Personal Monitor Amplifier
This item was given an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 4 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.