- Power (watts rms): 120 watts
- Number of channels: 3
- Outputs: Subwoofer output
- Special features: Stereo link in/out to combine 2 KC 350s for stereo sound, stereo aux input (cinch) for CD/MD player.
- 4-channel 120-watt Stereo Keyboard Amp with 12-inch Speaker and Horn Tweeter
Roland KC-350 · Keyboard Amp
- Stereo mixing keyboard amplifier with 120-watt
- 12-inch speaker and horn tweeter
- Output Select switch and convenient Shape switch for tonal adjustment
- 3-band EQ and Subwoofer output compatible with new KCW-1
- 1/4-inch phone output for connection to recording devices
- Stereo Link In/Out for chaining to KC-350s for stereo stage sound
- Stereo Aux-input (RCA) for CD/MD player
- XLR microphone input for voice or acoustic instruments/*]
- Subwoofer output for fat bass sound with additional active subwoofer
The perfect combination of power and value, the new KC-350 is ideal for medium-sized gigs. It features a 120-watt amplifier with convenient 3-band EQ, new Output Select and Shape switch features, plus a Subwoofer output for extra low end. The KC-350 can also be connected to mixing consoles via its XLR Line output.
Want more low end? Add an optional subwoofer like Roland's KCW-1 to the Roland KC-350 to the Subwoofer output.
The Roland KC-350 include Roland's Stereo Link feature for chaining two amplifiers. Using a single cable, you can connect two KC amps for true stereo sound while controlling them both from the amp nearest you on stage.
Keyboard Amp · Roland KC-350
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 3 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.