- Technology: Modelling
- LF-Driver: 1x 8"
- Special Features: check Specifications
- Bass combo amp
- 20-watt power output
- 1 x 8-inch speaker
- POWER SQUEEZER switch maintains tone while reducing output volume
- 6 x COSM bass amplifier models: SUPER FLAT, FLIP TOP, B MAN, BASS360, SESSION, and CONCERT 810
- 7 x effects including chorus, poly octave, delay, and reverbs
- Single-knob compression and drive and 3-band EQ for added tone control
- Onboard tuner
- SOLO mode with memory recall
- 1 x 1/4-inch bass input jack
- 1 x 1/8-inch stereo auxiliary input jack
- 1 x 1/4-inch TRS footswitch input jack for controlling EFX / SOLO functions, compatible with BOSS FS-5U and FS-6 footswitches
- 1 x 1/4-inch phones / recording output
- Dimensions: 13-3/16" W x 12-7/8" D x 13-3/16" H
- Weight: 20.75 lbs
Roland Cube-20XL · Bass Amp
Here's a bass combo amplifier any bass player can appreciate. The latest generation of Roland CUBE BASS combo amplifiers is larger, louder, and more impressive than ever. Weighing less than 21 lbs., the ultra-portable 20-watt 1 x 8-inch Roland CUBE 20XL BASS combo amp packs most of the top of the line XL series features into one of Roland's most portable bass amp designs. In addition to six fantastic COSM amp models, the Roland Cube CB20XL Bass Combo amplifier is loaded with seven studio and stage-ready chorus, poly octave, delay, and reverb effects, such as DRIVE and POLY OCTAVE. Single-knob compression and drive control gives bass tones an edge. Other features of the Roland Cube 20XL Bass combo include a Power Squeezer function for wide-open and punchy sound at a volume that's perfect for solo sessions, on-board tuner, 3-band EQ and a 1/4-inch Phones/Recording output for practice or recording.
The Roland Cubes were the first practice amp with amp modeling, and they have a stunning success story behind them: from its introduction in 2002 until early 2009, it sold a million units worldwide! unbelievable! The recipe for success: Fantastic sound, thanks to custom speakers, all the classic sounds with a lot of amp and effects stompboxes, simple operation and best workmanship.
Now Roland has set itself a few more goals! From the CUBE X is the XL series - each model gets a lot of amps and effects! There are also new features like the "EXTREME" amp modeling and the "HEAVY OCTAVE" effect for the toughest and deepest metal riffs, 80 second looper, vintage spring reverb modeling, solo booster, "tuning fork" function, and more . Incredibly, despite the additional features and consistently high production quality the price has been lowered significantly for all models!
The new XL CUBE amps will make sure that the CUBE success story continues!!
Bass Amp · Roland Cube-20XL
This item was given an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 4 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.