- Subcategory: Vocal / Instrument
- Type: Small Diaphragm Microphone
- Instrument Choice: Acoustic Instruments
- Instrument (Choice): Acoustic Guitar
- Instrument (2nd Choice): Pianos / Grands
- Capsule technology: Small diaphragm condenser
- Pickup pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Max. SPL: >140 dB
- Open circuit sensitivity: 12 mV/Pa @ 94 dB SPL
- Including: Stand adapter, case and wind protector
Rode NT3 · Microphone
The Rode NT3 is a high performance hypercardioid microphone with full frequency response, and transformerless output for low noise. With both 48V phantom and internal 9V battery operation, the Rode NT3 is usable in a studio as well as on location. Battery life of an akaline battery under normal usage in the NT3 is in excess of 400 hours. High resistance to RF interference. Robust cast metal body and internal capsule shock mount. Incorporating a rugged welded and heat-treated mesh head and all metal body. The Rode NT3 is supplied in a zip pouch with a windshield, stand mount and thread adaptor.
Microphone · Rode NT3
This item was given an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 15 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.