Rode NT2-A Studio Solution Set
- Subcategory: Vocal Microphone
- Type: Large Diaphragm Microphone
- Capsule technology: Large diaphragm condenser
- Pickup pattern: Cardioid / Omni / Figure Eight
- Frequency range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Max. SPL: 147 dB
- Open circuit sensitivity: 16 mV/Pa @ 94 dB SPL
- Features: 3-level PAD (Flat, -5 dB, -10 dB)
- Including: Microphone, spider mount, cable, pop filter, dust bag
- Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone with Shockmount, Cable, Dust Cover and Exclusive NT2-A Recording Techniques DVD with John Merchant
- HF1 1" edge terminated, gold coated, dual 5 um diaphragm capsule
- 3-position variable polar pattern: Omni, Cardioid & Figure 8; all controlled on the mic
- 3-position variable high-pass filter: Flat, 80 Hz or 40 Hz
- 3-position variable pad: 0 dB, -5 dB or -10 dB
- Ultra low noise, transformerless SMT circuitry
- Wide dynamic range
- High strength heat-treated steel mesh basket
- Durable satin nickel finish
- Internal capsule shock mounting
Rode NT2-A Studio Solution Set · Microphone
Three 3-position switches located on the NT2 A mic body provide the freedom to step from figure 8, Cardioid or Omni polar pick-up patterns; from a flat reponse to either 80Hz or 40Hz high-pass filter and a pad adjustment of 0 dB, -5dB or -10dB attenuation.
The heart of the Rode NT2A is the Australian designed and manufactured TYPE HF1 dual diaphram capsule. The frequency and transient response of this new transducer has been voiced to complement today's modern recording techniques, and yet still evoke the silky smooth chracter of the legendary microphones of the 50's and 60's.
Included in the shipment is a shockmount, cable, dust cover, and tutorial DVD.
Microphone · Rode NT2-A Studio Solution Set
This item was given an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 11 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.