Real McCoy Custom RMC 8
- Effect Type: Wah-Wah
- Technology: Analog
- Special Features: Switchable 5-band EQ
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: 5 x EQ Fader
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Power supply: 9VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: 10 mA
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9V Block
- Housing size: Standard
- Dimensions WxHxD (cm): 9,2 x 7,2 x 26,6
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
- Vintage Wah with integrated 5-band EQ
- Custom Made Karmaflux coil
- Shielded against electromagnetic interference
- Shielded against radio frequency interference
Real McCoy Custom RMC 8 · Guitar Effect
This pedal is for you. The RMC8 Guitar Equalizer.
The classic Plunkett design features a small toggle switch under the tread which enables you to switch from fast and snappy to slow and defined and a switchable 5-band equalizer on the front of the case, which incidentally is only on when the wah is on and when you want it. Here you can tailor the sound to your needs.
Geoffrey R. Teese knows more about Wahs than anyone. Ok, maybe except Roger Mayer. The musicians who use Geoffrey's pedals have usually found the Wah for life. He began his career as a service technician for Vox pedals and developed into a pedal-historian. He collected every fact and theory about Wahs and talked with the old manufacturers, developers, and above all with the supplier for the relevant components. He modified wahs for all sorts of guitarists, but built more and more pedals from scratch because he wanted to eliminate as many vulnerabilities in the mechanical and electrical systems as possible. Ultimately the Real McCoy Custom pedals came about.
Guitar Effect · Real McCoy Custom RMC 8
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 1 rating exist without a text or the review is written in another language.