Presonus Studio Live 16.0.2
- Inputs: 8 x XLR mic / jack line and 2 x stereo line jack / RCA
- EQ Mono / Stereo channel: 3 Band semi-parametric
- Channel volume control: 60mm fader
- Outputs: Main out: XLR, TRS; mono-out XLR; aux-out, subgroup out, FX return: TRS
- Effects: 2 simultaneous independent effects sends
- Features: Digital mixer with integrated firewire interface
- 16-line Inputs
- 12 X-Max Microphone Inputs
- 32 Dual Effects from StudioLive 16/4/2
- Fat Channel: Expander, Compressor etc.
- MIDI remote controllable
- FireWire Interface: 16-in x 16-out
- 16-channel Digital Mixer with 12 XMAX Preamps, QMix, Built-in DSP effects, and Software
Presonus Studio Live 16.0.2 · Digital Mixer
The PreSonus StudioLive 16.0.2 mixer provides 12 XMAX Class-A mic preamplifiers (13, if you include the talkback), 16 line inputs, 4 aux mix buses, and MIDI I/O, a 16x16 FireWire interface, and PreSonus' acclaimed Fat Channel signal processing. Essentially a huge console in a small package, Fat Channel is fitted with a high-pass filter on every channel and aux; phase reverse for each channel strip; and a gate, compressor/limiter, and 3-band parametric EQ on every channel, aux output, FX bus, and main output.
The PreSonus 16.0.2 contains two programmable 32-bit floating point stereo DSP effects engines with 50 reverb, delay, and time-based effects presets. Plus a 31-band stereo graphic EQ across the main outputs to adjust for room acoustics and loudspeaker response.
Virtual StudioLive (VSL) delivers a complete visual representation of your mixer, letting you control your mix with a FireWire-connected Mac or PC. That's great, but digital mixers have had computer integration for a while now. What's revolutionary is that this can happen wirelessly from your Apple iPad, via StudioLive Remote for iPad available free from the Apple App Store.
StudioLive Remote gives you real-time wireless remote control over Virtual StudioLive, which in turn offers real-time control over your StudioLive mixer. To the user it's quite transparent: a wireless connection between your iPad and computer which is connected via FireWire to the 16.0.2, gives you total control over your mixer. Check the mix under the balcony and in the mezzanine, rebalancing on the fly. Tweak the stage monitors from the stage.
StudioLive Remote offers four discrete views: Channel, Aux, Fat Channel, and Graphic EQ (with draw-by-finger EQ curves). Input levels in real time. Scroll through all your input channels. Switch channels seamlessly. Awesome, but what if you wear both performer and sound mixer hats, and your hands are busy playing your instrument? Simple: just use a MIDI footpedal (or DAW) to control your Main Output volume, Effects parameters, and Scene switching.
- Channels: 16
- Mic Preamps Inputs: 12 x XLR
- Line Inputs: 16 x TRS, 4 x RCA
- Other Inputs: XLR Talkback microphone
- Main Outputs: 2 x XLR L/R, 1 x XLR Mono, 2 x TRS L/R
- Direct Outputs: 4 x TRS Aux, 2 x TRS Monitor
- Digital Outputs: 16 via FiireWire
- Headphones: 1 x TRS 1/4"
- Data I/O: 2 x FireWire
- Phantom Power: 16 channels
- EQ Bands: 3-band
- Aux Sends: 4 x TRS balanced
- Busses/Groups: 4 x Aux
- Faders: 12 x 60mm
- Effects: Yes
- Talkback: XLR
- Computer Connectivity: 2 x FireWire
Digital Mixer · Presonus Studio Live 16.0.2
This item was given an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 11 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.