Presonus HP-60 Headphone Amplifier
- 6-channel Headphone Amp with Independent Mix Control
- Six independent ultra low noise, high output headphone amplifiers 150 mW per channel
- Two sets of stereo inputs A and B with balanced TRS connectors
- Stereo external input point on each channel for "more me" with trim control
- Mix control between inputs A and B
- Talkback with external XLR microphone with control
- Direct stereo line output on each channel
Presonus HP-60 Headphone Amplifier · Headphone Amplifier
Each channel features headphone level, mix control between A and B inputs, external input volume, mute and mono. The HP60 also features talkback via external XLR microphone input.
A common set up for the Presonus HP60 Headphone Amplifier in a recording session is to send the main control room mix to input A. Send the click track to input B. Send each band member the direct output of their recording channel from the DAW to the external input of their headphone channel in the HP60 (more me). This will allow each band member to create a mix between the main mix, the click track, and themselves.
Headphone Amplifier · Presonus HP-60 Headphone Amplifier
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 2 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.