Presonus AudioBox 22VSL
- Subcategory: USB Interface
- PC Connection: USB 2.0
- Design: Desktop
- Analogue In/Out: 2 In / 2 Out
- Mic Inputs: 2
- MIDI I/O: 1 In / 1 Out
- Monitor Mixing: Hardware Monitoring DSP controlled
- Sampling Rate: 96 kHz
- Bit Rate: 24-Bits
- Bus Powered: Yes
- Special Features: 4 x 2 DSP Mixer, Virtual Studio Live ™ control software
- Accessories: USB cable, Studio One Artist
- USB Audio Interface, 2-in/2-out, with 2 Microphone/Instrument Preamplifiers, MIDI I/O, and Studio One Artist DAW Software
Presonus AudioBox 22VSL · Audio interface
PreSonus XMAX preamps run on 30V power rails, while most budget preamps run on 10V-18V. The higher voltage gives you more headroom and a richer overall sound.
The included Virtual StudioLive software gives your AudioBox 22VSL the ability to add reverb and delay effects for your monitor mixes, with near-zero latency. The Virtual StudioLive software gives you the same Fat Channel compression, limiting, semi-parametric EQ, and high-pass filter from the PreSonus StudioLive 16.0.2 digital mixer.
The AudioBox 22VSL comes with PreSonus StudioOne Artist DAW software, ready for you to start making music right out of the box. With unlimited recording tracks, an easy-to-use interface, and over 4GB of third-party content to get you started, you'll be amazed at what you can produce with this DAW software.
- Computer Connection: USB 2.0
- Simultaneous I/O: 2-inputs x 2-outputs
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit 96kHz
- Audio Inputs: 2 x XLR/TS combo microphone/instrument
- Audio Outputs: 2 x TRS Line Out, 1 x TRS Headphone with volume control
- Number of Microphone Preamps: 2 with Phantom Power
- MIDI I/O: In/Out
Audio interface · Presonus AudioBox 22VSL
This item was given an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 7 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.