Neumann TLM 103 Studio Set
- Subcategory: Vocal / Instrument
- Type: Large Diaphragm Microphone
- Instrument Choice: Guitar / Bass Amps
- Instrument (Choice): Electric Guitar Amp
- Capsule technology: Large diaphragm condenser
- Pickup pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Max. SPL: 138 dB
- Open circuit sensitivity: 23 mV/Pa
- Features: Includes EA1 spider mount
- Including: 1xTLM103 ni / 1xEA1ni / premium packing box
- Large-diaphragm Cardioid Microphone with 20Hz-20kHz Frequency Range
Neumann TLM 103 Studio Set · Microphone
TLM stand for "transformerless microphone". With TLM technology the usual output transformer is replaced by an electronic circuit. As with traditional transformers, it ensures good common mode rejection, and prevents RF interference that may influence the balanced audio signal.
The TLM103 is addressed from the front, marked with the red Neumann logo on the microphone body. The K103 large diaphragm capsule has a flat frequency response up to about 5 kHz and a wide flat 4 dB presence boost. The large wire mesh headgrille protects the capsule and prevents pop noises. These characteristics are achieved without corrective resonance effects, therefore the TLM 103 maintains an excellent impulse response and reproduces the details of music and speech without colouration. With incredibly low self-noise, the TLM103 can reproduce the smallest signals noise-free. Capable of handling sound pressure levels up to 138dB without distortion, the TLM 103 provides a A-weighted dynamic range of 131dB.
Microphone · Neumann TLM 103 Studio Set
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 3 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.