MOTU Ultralite MK3 Hybrid
- Subcategory: FireWire Interface
- PC Connection: USB 2.0 / FireWire
- Design: 9,5" Rack
- Analogue In/Out: 8 In / 10 Out
- Mic Inputs: 2
- Digital In/Out: S/PDIF coax
- MIDI I/O: -
- Monitor Mixing: Hardware Monitoring DSP controlled
- Sampling Rate: 192 kHz
- Bit Rate: 24-Bits
- Bus Powered: -
- Special Features: Stand-alone capability for pre-amps and digital mixer
- Accessories: AC adapter, USB cable, FireWire cable
- 10-in/14-out USB 2.0 and FireWire Hybrid Audio Interface with 2 Microphone Preamplifiers, DSP Mixer and Built-in Reverb, EQ, and Compression Effects - Mac/PC
- 24Bit/192 kHz
- two microphone or instrument inputs with P48V
- 6x symmetrical analogue inputs
- 10x outputs with jack plugs
- Cue Mix DSP Standalone
- robust, compact chassis
MOTU Ultralite MK3 Hybrid · Audio interface
The MOTU UltraLite MK3 offers flexible and mobile functions, a professional audio quality at sample rates up to 192 kHz, enough in-/outputs – including two microphone- and instrument-inputs with preamps and 48 phantom voltages, 6 symmetric analogue inputs and 10 outputs with jack plugs.
Additionally the MOTU UltraLite MK3 has a digital stereo S/PDIF-in/output and an additional headphone output. The MOTU UltraLite MK3 is – thanks to its robust and compact box - ideally suitable when going on tour, on stage and, of course, also in the studio – with or without a computer. As interface or stand-alone mixer the MOTU UltraLite MK3 offers discrete inputs and 14 discrete outputs.
Connect your complete studio equipment, including your microphones, guitars, keyboards, drum machine and effects. All of these live-inputs can be recorded, mixed, controlled and pimped with effects due to the integrated CueMix FX-function – without latency and without putting pressure on the processor of your computer. Use the DSP-based hardware compression, equalizer and echo individually for divers in- and outputs irrespective of your computer.
If you have programmed the integrated DSP-function with help of the CueMix FX software, you can take the MOTU UltraLite MK3 with you on tour - including all installations. If you still need to change something, you can – in the stand-alone modus with the LCD-menu.
With the support of the WDM/ASIO/CoreAudio-driver the MOTU UltraLite MK3 offers full compatibility to all standard audio programmes on Mac- and Windows-PCs. If you work on a Mac, you can use the supplied audio-desk-workstation – this offers 24 bits record/playback and process and 32-bits mixing/mastering.
- Computer Connection: Hybrid FireWire and USB 2.0
- Simultaneous Input/Output: 10-input x 14-output
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit 192kHz
- Built In DSP/FX: Onboard 14-bus digital mixer with effects including reverb, parametric EQ and compression/limiting
- Number of Audio Inputs: 8
- Audio Inputs: 2 x Combo Mic/Line/Hi-Z, 6 x TRS
- Number of Audio Outputs: 11
- Audio Outputs: 8 x TRS, 2 x TRS Main, 1 x TRS Headphone
- Number of Digital Inputs: 2
- Digital Inputs: 1 x S/PDIF Coax
- Number of Digital Outputs: 2
- Digital Outputs: 1 x S/PDIF Coax
- Number of Microphone Preamps: 2 with phantom power
- MIDI I/O: In, Out
- Bus Powered
Audio interface · MOTU Ultralite MK3 Hybrid
This item was given an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 16 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.