- Subcategory: USB Interface
- PC Connection: USB 2.0 / FireWire
- Design: Desktop
- Analogue In/Out: 8 in / 8 Out
- Mic Inputs: 2
- Digital In/Out: ADAT or S/PDIF In / Out
- MIDI I/O: 1 In / 1 Out
- Monitor Mixing: Hardware Monitoring DSP controlled
- Sampling Rate: 192 kHz
- Bit Rate: 24-Bits
- Bus Powered: -
- Special Features: Stand alone function: 16 channel digital mixer
- Accessories: AC adapter, USB cable, FireWire cable
- 16-in/14-out Hybrid USB 2.0 and FireWire 400 Compact Recording Interface with Onboard DSP, Pre-DAW Latency-free Effects and Processors, and Hands-on Controls
MOTU Track16 · Audio interface
The desktop MOTU Track16 24-bit 296kHz HD audio 16-input / 14-output hybrid USB 2.0 and FireWire 400 audio interface gives you all of the I/O and advanced mixing options you need to make professional-quality recordings. Analog inputs and outputs connect via a single DB25 breakout cable for maximum versatility. Two MOTU microphone preamplifiers provide low-noise high-headroom performance. Each microphone preamp features switchable +48V phantom power and a switchable -20dB pad. Two dedicated instrument direct inputs allow you to record guitar and bass direct. Four line level inputs (in two stereo pairs) for keyboards, drum machines, and outboard gear. Precision Digital Trim technology on all inputs provides adjustments in approximately 1/4dB increments, which you can store and later recall. The Track16's optical digital 8-channel ADAT / 2-channel TOSlink (optical S/PDIF) / 4-channel SMUX expansion ports let you add up to eight additional channels of outboard gear.
The MOTU Track16 features eight audio output: 2 x main, 2 x line, 2 x headphone. DC-coupled TRS outputs can be used with MOTU's Volta (sold separately) to manipulate and sequence voltage-controlled modular synthesizers from a host DAW.
The MOTU CueMix FX 16 track digital mixer lets you assign a separate pre-computer input mix to each output pair including the main outputs, the line outputs, the headphone outputs, 4 x optical pairs, and the return bus. CueMix FX also lets you apply effects and processing to input channels including Classic Reverb, a 7-band parametric EQ, a compressor, and the Leveler model of the LA-2A optical compressor before your incoming signal hits your computer, so no latency. The 8-bus mixer also functions in standalone mode without being connected to a computer.
Time code support directly resolves to or generates time code via any quarter-inch input or output, without the need for an extra synchronizer. Direct Digital Synthesis DSP-driven phase lock engine and internal clock source produces imperceptibly low jitter characteristics (below the noise floor), even when the Track16 is resolved to an external clock source via SMPTE time code
Mac and PC compatible on both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms, support for Mac OS X and Windows 7. FireWire or USB 2.0 powered, external power supply also included for standalone use.
- Computer Connection: Hybrid USB 2.0 / FireWire 400
- Simultaneous Input / Output: 16-in x 14-out
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit 192kHz HD audio
- Built In DSP/FX: CueMix FX DSP mixing including Classic Reverb, 7-band parametric EQ, a conventional compressor, and the Leveler model of the LA-2A optical compressor
- Audio Inputs: 8
- Audio Inputs: 2 x XLR mic inputs, 2 x 1/4-inch TRS line inputs balanced / unbalanced, 1 x 1/8-inch stereo mini line inputs unbalanced, 2 x 1/4-inch hi-Z guitar DI inputs
- Audio Outputs: 8
- Audio Output: 2 x 1/4-inch balanced TRS main out, 2 x 1/4-inch unbalanced TRS line out, 1 x 1/4-inch TRS stereo headphone, 1 x 1/8-inch stereo headphone
- Digital Inputs: 8
- Digital Inputs: 1 x optical 8-channel ADAT / 2-channel TOSlink (optical S/PDIF) / 4-channel SMUX
- Digital Outputs: 8
- Digital Outputs: 1 x optical 8-channel ADAT / 2-channel TOSlink (optical S/PDIF) / 4-channel SMUX
- Microphone Preamps: 2 with +48V phantom power and a switchable -20dB pad
- MIDI Input/Output: In and Out
- Clock Input/Output: No Clock I/O, sync support for SMPTE via analog audio
- Bus Powered: USB and FireWire, external power supply also included for standalone use
Audio interface · MOTU Track16
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 1 rating exist without a text or the review is written in another language.