MOTU 828 mk III Hybrid
- Subcategory: FireWire Interface
- PC Connection: USB 2.0 / FireWire
- Design: 19" 1U
- Analogue In/Out: 10 In / 10 Out
- Mic Inputs: 2
- Digital In/Out: 2 ADAT I/O, S/PDIF Coax
- MIDI I/O: 1 In / 1 Out
- Monitor Mixing: Hardware Monitoring DSP controlled
- Sampling Rate: 192 kHz
- Bit Rate: 24-Bits
- Bus Powered: -
- Special Features: Stand alone function: access to the mixer and effects capabilities through intuitive LCD menu
- Accessories: AC cable, FireWire cable, USB cable
- 28-in x 30-out USB/FireWire Audio Interface with 2 Microphone Preamplifiers, 8 TRS Inputs, 8 TRS Outputs, 2 XLR Outputs, 2 x ADAT I/O, MIDI I/O, Word Clock I/O, and Built-in Mixer with Onboard Effects - 24-bit/192kHz Resolution - Mac/PC
MOTU 828 mk III Hybrid · Audio interface
The MOTU 828 mk III Firewire has 10 channels for crystal clear 192 kHz recordings and playbacks in combination with 16 ADAT in-/outputs and stereo SPDIF in-/outputs. Extend your system with further MOTU firewire interfaces or the 8pre microphone expander.
The MOTU 828 mk III Firewire is best used without a computer in studios or on stages. As an interface or stand-alone it offers 28 discrete inputs and 30 discrete outputs including special XLR main exits and two headphone inputs at the front.
If you connect your studio equipment including microphones, guitars, keyboards, drum machines and effects and record, mix and control them all with a little help from the integrated Cuemix FX-functions, you will have no problems at all with latency or overloads on your computer. Use DAW Hardware DSP-based compressors, equalizer and hall individually and if you record via the microphone or guitar input, the 828 mk III Firewire will offer additional 12 dB headroom above 0 in order to avoid digital override and artefacts.
If you have programmed the integrated DSP-functions with the Cuemix FX software in a studio, then you can take the 828 mk III Firewire on tour – including all settings. And if you still want to change something you can do so over the LCD-menu at any time when the MOTU 828 mk III is in stand-alone modus.
The MOTU 828mkIII offers full compatibility with all audio programmes on Macintosh and Windows, due to the WDM/ASIO/CoreAudio driver that is contained in the delivery. If you work with a Mac, you can use the included audio-desk-workstation which offers 24 bits recording and playback and 32 bits mixing and mastering.
- Computer Connection: FireWire and USB
- Simultaneous Input/Output: 28-in x 30-out
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit 96kHz
- Built In DSP/FX: CueMix FX 28 input/16 bus mixer with on-board DSP effects including reverb with sends/returns, plus EQ and compression on every input and output
- Number of Audio Inputs: 12
- Audio Inputs: 2 x Combo Mic/Line/Hi-Z, 8 x TRS
- Number of Audio Outputs: 14
- Audio Outputs: 2 x XLR Main, 8 x TRS, 2 x 1/4" Send, 1 x TRS Main 1 x TRS Headphone
- Number of Digital Inputs: 10
- Digital Inputs: 1 x ADAT Optical, 8 Ch., 1 x S/PDIF Coax
- Number of Digital Outputs: 10
- Digital Outputs: 1 x ADAT Optical, 8 Ch., 1 x S/PDIF Coax
- Mic Preamps: 2 with Phantom Power
- MIDI Input/Output: In, Out
- Clock Input/Output: 1 x Word Clock In/Out via BNC, 1 x SMPTE In/Out via 1/4"
Audio interface · MOTU 828 mk III Hybrid
This item was given an average rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 8 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.