Mollenhauer Picco 8105
- Tuning: C
- Finger style: Baroque
- Construction: Double hole
- Material: Pear
- Finish: Natural
- Head: Transverse flute headpiece
- Accessories: Cotton wool bag, Cotton swab, Greese can, Fingering chart
- Made from pear wood
- Baroque fingering
- Double holes
Mollenhauer Picco 8105 · Transverse Flute
This is an extraordinary instrument with an educational concept: a wooden flute. It is held like a soprano recorder, but blown like a flute. The ideal changeover for everyone who wants to switch from the recorder to the flute. Increasingly more and more young people would like to own and play a Baroque traverse flute or one of its ancestors. Picco encourages this wish in players of a young school age. This instrument has been designed taking into consideration the younger player, and their special needs, both physical and educational.
- Easy to learn and play
- suitable for children over 7 years
- The mouthpiece allows you to familiarize yourself with the method of playing a flute
- Same fingering as a soprano recorder in the key of C
- Due to its small size it is easy to hold and isn´t too heavy
- You don´t need as much "Puff" to make a sound
- Has a warm wooden sound
Mollenhauer - the breath is the soul!
The story of the trademark Mollenhauer begins with a cultural impulse from Johann Andreas Mollenhauer in 1822 and blows as "the breath of soul" throughout centuries right up to today. Looking back at the development of the past generations of the company Mollenhauer, a lot of outstanding results and successes can be seen.
The 2002 slogan "Fun & Flute" mirrors exactly what Mollenhauer´s recorders stand for. It becomes clear that today - 180 years later - Mollenhauer enthusiasm still hasn´t died down...you´ll get stung by it!
Transverse Flute · Mollenhauer Picco 8105
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 3 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.
Downloads: Mollenhauer Picco 8105, Transverse Flute
- Bauweise (Bauweise.pdf)