- Technology: Transistor
- Power: 50 watts
- Channels: 4
- Loudspeakers: 1 x 12"
- EQ: Bass/mids/treble
- Inserts: Series
- Effects: Effects Processer
- Impedance: 4/8 ohms
- Output for Extension Speakers: Yes
- Including: Footswitch
- Dimensions: 518 x 494 x 278 mm
- Weight: 16,6 Kg
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam
- 50-Watt 4-channel Guitar Combo Amplifier with One 12-inch Speaker, 3-band EQ Control, Built-in FX, Line In, and Line/Headphone Out with Speaker Emulation
Marshall MG50CFX · Guitar Amp
Take control of the MG50CFX with the optional MG Footcontroller (sold separately).
- Four channels: Clean, Crunch, Overdrive 1, and Overdrive 2
- 50-Watt output
- 1 x 12-inch
- Effects: chorus, flange, phaser, delay, plus a separate reverb
- EQ: Bass, Middle, Treble
- Inputs: 1 x Instrument, 1 x MP3/Line 1/8-inch
- Outputs: 1 x Headphone 1/8-inch
- Footswitch I/O
The famous Marshall sound and high reliability in an affordable packag. With digital effects and modern carbon-fiber optics the Marshall MG series combines advanced digital technology with traditional Marshall Solid-state circuits which for carried the Marshall transistor sound for decades. 100% Marshall sound with digital effects that can be automatically stored for each channel.
The Marshall MG Series is a whole family of amplification for every application. From the small 10 watt practice amp to 100 watt Amps.
Guitar Amp · Marshall MG50CFX
This item was given an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 3 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.