- Technology: Transistor
- Power: 15 watts
- Channels: 2
- Loudspeakers: 1x 8"
- EQ: Bass/mids/treble
- Effects: Hall / Reverb
- Dimensions: 382 x 379 x 205 mm
- Weight: 7,4 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam
- 15-Watt 2-channel Guitar Combo Amplifier with One 8-inch Speaker, 3-band EQ, Reverb, Line In, and Line/Headphone Out with Speaker Emulation
Marshall MG15CFR · Guitar Amp
- Classic Marshall tone in a compact combo amplifier
- 1 x 8-inch speaker
- Built-in reverb
- Carbon Tolex covering looks cool and protects combo
- 3-band EQ control
- Line in for MP3 and other music players, for easy practicing
- Headphone/line out with speaker emulation for silent practice or direct recording
- Weight: 16 lbs.
The famous Marshall sound and high reliability in an affordable packag. With digital effects and modern carbon-fiber optics the Marshall MG series combines advanced digital technology with traditional Marshall Solid-state circuits which for carried the Marshall transistor sound for decades. 100% Marshall sound with digital effects that can be automatically stored for each channel.
The Marshall MG Series is a whole family of amplification for every application. From the small 10 watt practice amp to 100 watt Amps.
Guitar Amp · Marshall MG15CFR
This item was given an average rating of 2.5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 2 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.